Cleanliness and safety have always been our #1 Priority. To see our comprehensive cleaning program please see our Traveling Today section below.
With one of the best locations above the Beaver Creek Village and in close proximity to the nearest lift and ski access, this is one of the best sites and values at Beaver Creek. Have the convenience of a great location at an incredible value at the Meadows.
Walk upstairs to the rustic top floor great room of this four level, three bedroom, four bathroom plus den residence sleeps 8. The updated kitchen is open to the dining room and overlooks the spacious living room featuring Western Lodge decor, vaulted ceilings and a large wood-burning fireplace.
Downstairs on the entry level is the master suite, with a king sized bed and en suite bathroom. On the second level of the home, there are two more bedrooms; one guest room offering two twin beds with an en suite bathroom and the other offering a king sized bed with en suite bath. Below the master suite is a den with TV that offers a quiet retreat or a fourth bedroom with a pull out sleeper sofa.
Ski out access is located across the street to the Highlands base area. Ski in on the Meadows Skiway, then head down the stairs to the parking area adjacent to the townhouse.
Guests enjoy year-round access to a shared outdoor hot tub as well as the outdoor pool at the Highlands Lodge. There are also flat screen TVs in each bedroom plus living room, free wireless and Comcast cable. A complimentary shuttle is available from 7:00am to Midnight that will take you anywhere within Beaver Creek and Bachelor Gulch.
This residence includes a complimentary refresh housekeeping service for stays of five to seven nights. Beds are made, trash is removed, bathrooms are cleaned, towels refreshed, the kitchen is attended to, and all surfaces & faucets are left sparkling and disinfected. Complimentary linen changes are included during the refresh housekeeping service on stays eight nights or longer. Please note housekeeping services are not scheduled on major holidays.
Our guests receive attentive, personalized service from time of booking until after your departure.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Our Team has always been particular when it comes to the hygiene of our properties and the processes and requirements we already have in place lead to exceptionally well-cleaned and sanitized residences.
We have taken the additional action of conferring with the Eagle County Health Department to determine that our cleaning protocols and cleaning products (we are using recommended EPA products) conform with the best practices as have been defined by the health authorities.
The following elements are part of our standard checklists for cleaning homes:
• Opening all windows to ventilate rooms.
• Disinfect light switches, lamps, cupboard handles, doorknobs, remotes, and thermostats. These are areas guests have likely touched, so it’s important to sanitize them.
• Run all dishes and flatware through the dishwasher.
• Sanitize/disinfect high-traffic areas like bathroom toilets, sinks, faucets, kitchen surfaces, trashcans, light switches, and door knobs.
• All appliances, electronics, and provided amenities are cleaned between guests.
• All linen is professionally laundered at high temperatures and then ironed.
• All equipment used to clean the properties are themselves cleaned and disinfected daily and housekeeping staff follow strict protocols in accessing and departing residences.
The team at Mountain Management is introducing a more robust housekeeping measure to ensure a clean and sanitized property according to the strictest protocols.
• All top of bedding blankets and quilts are washed after each guest departure.
• Mattress protectors are disinfected after each guest departure.
• Pillow protectors are replaced after each guest departure.