The search for your permanent Lake Gaston vacation home is over!
We are excited to extend our favorite vacation spot to you, your family and friends, and share our recent upgrades in time for the summer season. The property, nestled inside Lake Gaston’s Holly Grove cove, provides a quiet retreat for safe floating on the water without concern about boat traffic or rough water. Want to be on the main lake? No problem. The main lake is less than a minute boat ride, and you have access to the private Holly Grove Estates neighborhood boat ramp located in our cove.
Turnkey Amenities Included in your rental rate:
Limited Convenience Items to Get Your Stay Started
• ???? Grocery delivery and stocking for an additional cost (ask for details) ????
• Kitchen: paper towels, dishwasher pods, trash bags, dish sponge and soap, hand soap, regular and decaf coffee pods and coffee filters
• Bathroom: shampoo/conditioner/liquid body soap, toilet paper, hand soap
• Laundry: liquid detergent and dryer sheets
• ???? Linens: sheets and pillowcases, and beds made before your arrival; bath/pool/hand towels and washcloths ????
Turtle Cove’s quiet and charming property offers:
• A gentle sloping 3/4 acre lot to 100’ of waterfront
• Brand new double slip boathouse with a spacious upper sun deck covering an equally accommodating lower deck
• Access to a covered 10’ x 23’ v-haul boat slip, and water depth of 10’ at the end of the boathouse
• 200’ wide cove and a few minute boat ride to Holly Grove Marina for your gas, fishing, and general convenience items
• Less than a three-minute car ride and a minute boat ride to Holly Grove Estates private boat ramp for residents and guests use only
• View of and quick access to Main Lake
???? Boathouse amenities included in your rental rate: ????
• Two kayaks, Two Paddle Boards, 5-person peddle boat, life jackets ranging from infant to adult, large mesh noodle floats, six lounge chairs for sunbathing, and folding chairs for lounging
• ???? Full WiFi access at boathouse ????
When you’re not on the water, relax and take in the view of the cove from a screened-in patio. Grill up your favorite BBQ on the newly upgraded deck and drink your favorite beverage while socializing with family and friends around an eight-top slate dining table. Enjoy endless yard game possibilities in the spacious, fenced-in front yard. Have a coffee, tea, or any beverage of choice from one of the four rocking chairs on the front porch.
Three bedrooms sleeping up to 11 with two full bathrooms:
• Master bedroom: king-sized bed and master bathroom, smart TV
• Guest bedroom: queen-sized bed, smart TV
• Guest bedroom: double-sized bunk beds with twin trundle
• Futon sofa
Other amenities include a living room with smart TV, free WiFi including full access from the boathouse, spacious dining and sitting areas indoor and outdoor, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Have infants or toddlers? Then we have you covered.
• Pack and play with an optional changing station and infant insert
• Highchair, newborn bath and baby bath chair, two infant bouncy chairs
• Kidco Gopod portable activity seat (infant to toddler)
Rental Agreement must be signed and returned within 30 days of making a VRBO reservation. Otherwise, Renter's reservation may be cancelled by Owner.
We love Turtle Cove and keeping coming back! It is a beautiful waterfront location, in the Northwest Quadrant with easy access to I-85 for cars and Holly Grove Marina for boats. We spent the days skiing, boating and lounging on the dock. The covered deck above the dock is great for shade - with a sun deck on top for the sun bathers. The slip for the boat has great padding to protect your boat - even when high winds came, I felt comfortable with my boat being protected in the slip. The deep water off the dock is great for swimming or floating - with lots of water toys available to use. The owners are very helpful and ensure a great rental experience for their guests. The online guest book sent before checkin provides all the info and is easily shared with other guests. I'm a Lake Gaston regular and this is my favorite property to rent.
My family and I stayed for a couple of days at this property. The house was clean and spacious. It is located on a cove and it was really nice. Our kids really enjoyed kayaking and paddle boarding in the cove. The boat ramp is really close, which made putting our boat in quick. We would love to go back!
From top to bottom, this property fit our get together to a T. It's the PERFECT location for two families with a couple of kids. The owner might be the nicest person on planet earth. Rent this spot, you won't be dissapointed!
It was a wonderfully relaxing place to stay. My daughter & I stayed for some “mother / daughter time”. We truly loved our stay. The screened in porch & roof top deck were a hit. Everything was very clean and tidy.
The house was just as listed! Clean and plenty of room! Great views from atop the deck on the boat house. Convenient boat house power outlets to charge the batteries on my boat as well as making it very easy to get my Dad who is 84 in and out of the boat because I was able to tie off in the open boat slip. Overall the whole experience was awesome and would definitely recommend to anyone!!!
We were delighted with our stay at Turtle Cove. We chose the house because of the outside living space. This is a family who loves being outside as much as possible. The deck and screened in porch were perfect for everything from early morning coffee to late night cocktails and Charades. The 80 somethings were very comfortable indoors and out. The 60 somethings also enjoyed sitting on the dock roof. One of our favorite things was the enjoyable showers with the whitest, softest towels ever. We were excited to spend a weekend together after missing so much time due to Covid. Your house provided the perfect location for our reunion. Thank you!
Our stay was great and relaxing. This house had everything that we needed, we loved waking up to the beautiful water view and enjoyed all of the provided water activities. The large screened in porch provided a wonderful gathering area. The only thing that would have been helpful would have been a few more kitchen hot mats and kitchen towels but we made due with what we had.
The house was excellent and the perfect get away for my adult children, brother and myself. I was greated with wine, chocolates, bubble bath and addtional Easter treats for the rest of the family. The screened-in porch is amazing, as well as, the deck. Plenty of seating and places to chill for all. We played lots of games, kayaked, and rented a boat during our stay. Thanks again for sharing your house!
Our family absolutely loved our spring break vacation at Turtle Cove and will definitely be back again. The owner, Leah was wonderful to work with and even arranged to have the house cleaned the day before so we could check in early. The pictures on the website really don’t do it justice. In addition to using the kayaks and paddle boards, we enjoyed the large screened in porch and playing the board games out there. There were also close to 100 DVDs to choose from to wind down a little and relax at night. Tehesia, the property manager was also wonderful as well and left us little gifts of mugs, hot chocolate bombs and candy bars as welcome gifts, and went above and beyond to help when anything came up that we needed. Can’t wait to return!