Explore the beaches, marinas, coral reefs and shipwrecks off the coast of Pompano Beach when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house. When you're not out relaxing beside the water, fishing off the pier or exploring the entertainment options, enjoy the home's sunroom, pool and enclosed backyard that your pet will love. With golf less than 2 miles away, and the beach within 3 miles, you'll have an unforgettable stay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Baby Crib
You'll feel relaxed from the moment you arrive at this Pompano Beach getaway. An expansive, private backyard and sleek modern furnishings inside create the ideal space to relax by the ocean.
Settle in for a cozy few hours of movies on the flat-screen satellite TV. The suede sectional has plenty of space for everyone in your group to get comfortable while you unwind.
Get some fresh air while being protected from unwanted pests in the sunroom. Rustic padded seating and panoramic views of the verdant yard allow you to settle in with a good book with ease.
The chef in your group will love the fully equipped kitchen, complete with wraparound counters and stainless steel appliances. For a change of pace, throw some burgers on the grill for a delicious meal, then savor your culinary creations at the 4-person high-top wooden dining table.
Take a refreshing dip in the pool or play with Fido in the enclosed yard before turning in for the night. Both bedrooms offer comfortable sleeping accommodations so you'll be well-rested for another day by the beach!
-- THE LOCATION --
Stroll along the Pompano Beach Pier to soak in the spectacular views, or spend the day fishing. Stop for lunch at one of the nearby restaurants and top off your meal with a sweet treat at Kilwin's! Don't forget to wear your swimsuit to bask in the sun along one of the beach pavilions along the water.
Just 2.6 miles away, you can hit the links at the 9-hole course of the Hillsboro Club, which overlooks the historic Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse. Catch your favorite artist performing live at the Pompano Beach Amphitheater!
Experience some of the best diving in Florida, and book a scuba diving trip with one of the local guides. If you don't have your certifications, it's the perfect place to learn! Snorkel past numerous shipwrecks and coral reefs as you experience the clear waters of the Gulf Stream.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, baby crib, provided linens and towels, provided pool towels, washer and dryer, furnished screened-in porch, gas grill (propane provided), private pool, enclosed backyard, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Central Pompano Beach location with easy access to attractions on the Pompano Beach Pier, Hillsboro Club and the ocean
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport - 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, (~20.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 1 pet allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the pool is not enclosed
- Please note there are several stairs to access the property, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in