Five bedroom house on 1 acre in Eagle, Idaho. Right across the street from Eagle middle school and right on Floating Feather Road. Sleeps 11 guests. Main entry level with living room and kitchen and two of the bedrooms. Downstairs with a family room and two bedrooms and laundry room. Everything new and fresh! Ping-pong table, hot tub, grill, yard games, and Internet! 30 min to Boise State University. 3-5 min to grocery store and downtown Eagle. Five minutes to green belt.
Five bedroom and two bathroom house. Full Kitchen. Two level house. Three bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs. Big living room and downstairs has a big family room with a ping pong table. Two levels of patio. Really nice upper deck with eight seater patio table and chairs! Fenced in 1 acre yard with a smaller fenced in area under back deck for outdoor pets. Outdoor porch swing on lower patio.
This is its own rental house on 1 acre. No shared occupancy. Entry through lockbox code given right before arrival. Will check on suspected trafficking! No pets inside. Cleaner is really allergic. Pets allowed outside in the fenced 1 acre with extra fenced area under the patio on lower patio area.
*STRICT NO PET POLICY OR SMOKING. Our cleaner and family have asthma and are really allergic to pets and smoking. Very strict and we will keep your deposit if there is any sign of either. Sorry even service animals are not allowed because of our own medical issues! So sorry! We would love to accommodate if we were medically able.
-5 bedroom- sleeps 11
-2 bathroom- both bathtub showers
-Living room open to dining room
-Family room downstairs
-Family room large sectional with three power recliners and USB charging ports.
-Family room ping pong table
- Hot tub 6 person
-5 TVs with prime, and ATT TV now for cable. TVs in Living room, family room, and three master bedrooms with TVS
-heating and air-conditioning
-Washer and dryer
-Fullt stocked kitchen, but kitchen is on the smaller side.
-1 acre yard
-fenced in yard currently in the process of replacing parts of the fence
-fenced in area under back deck for pets. Outdoor only.
-2 level deck. Patio and grill upstairs and hot tub downstairs deck
-8 person patio table and chairs
-patio swing in yard
-Soccer ball, frisbee, provided
-parking for 4-6 cars
- iron & ironing board
-high chair, packnplay, box of toys
-removable stairs gate (not installed, removable in closet)
-hand mixer, toaster, coffeemaker, blow dryers, extra blankets & pillows
- garage code and keypad entry. Self check in and out
- Right in beautiful downtown Eagle -just minutes walk to shops and restaurants
- 5 min from green belt access
- 25 min to downtown Boise & 15-20 min to fairgrounds
-provided coffee, shampoo and conditioner, laundry soap, dish washing soap, hand soap, garbage bags, paper towels, basic spices, cleaning supplies, extra pillows and blankets, towels,
- bonus access to river property 5 min away (weather permitting- basketball court, soccer field, swimming and fishing in the river, play structures, fire pits, walking paths in forested 10 acres on island backed against Eagle Island State Park)
- opportunity for up to $500 rent reimbursement if use husband as realtor and close on a house
*1 step up, front door entry on main level with three main bedrooms, living room, kitchen and one bathroom on upper level with large upper deck entrance and access to grill and patio furniture.
Read below for extra benefits.
* When you rent this house you also have access to the owners SEPERATE property five minutes away that is also in Eagle against the Boise River. 22 acres and a block away from Eagle Island State Park. Come have a big campfire next to the river at night and invite friends! Great place for families and parties! 10 acres of forested island between two branches of the Boise River and backed into Eagle Island State Park. Fishing, swimming, picnics, etc... We have trails all over the island, a bridge over the river with a porch swing to sit and enjoy the beauty, camp fire pits, big Treehouse play fort, large Swingset, soccer field, basketball court with basketball hoops that adjust very short and very high. We have four-wheeling paths, We also own nine square ( A great group game if you haven’t heard of it). This other property is shared with owners family and other renters. Keep in mind this is very seasonal access and use. It is pretty anytime of the year but changes during the seasons. In spring The island goes underwater and is not accessible but the campfire pit, basketball court, and soccer field are not affected.
** promotion... If you rent this house and use my husband as your realtor and actually close on a house. At the closing, he will reimburse you for up to $500 of using this rental. So if you close on a house, you will be staying here free for up to $500! Google Todd McCauley Centry 21 Eagle Rock. One of the top agents in Boise!
We stayed here with our large family of 10 for a few days while we were attending a graduation. The house was sparkling clean, had tons of amenities and the property manager was so wonderful. We enjoyed playing in the large yard, the house had tons of room for all of us and the location was great. We also had a chance to visit the other property where my son caught fish in the river and my daughter had a great time exploring. I can’t say enough good things about this place and about Daisie, she was quick to respond with questions and even checked in on us after we had gotten there to make sure all was ok. We will definitely stay here again in the future and I would recommend this property to anyone.