Location! Location! Location!
EZ 1 mi to Post and Groceries at Corner!
Weekly Rates - Security Alarm
HOUSE: 3 COMFY QUEEN beds in their own bedrooms plus an almost a 4th almost full-size pull-out bed in the living room. All with clean hardwood floors
SEPARATE GARAGE: with KING bed is a 5th bed and available for 7 or more guests only
LARGE YARD with outdoor seating, picnic table, BBQ
Full KITCHEN/DINING: dishes, utensils, pots, pans, side-by-side refrigerator, range
ENTERTAINMENT: WIFI, Smart TV, board games
****** Great Reviews for Years on Each Platform ********
An EZ 1 mile straight into Fort Sill from the corner- Groceries / Shopping at the corner.
THREE comfortable QUEEN-sized beds each in their own room- and an almost full-size comfy pull-out bed in the living room -perfect for late-night movies.
A KING-sized bed in its own room and separate from the original house has indoor / outdoor carpet, a table, two chairs, and a large walk-in closet -and its own heat /air source is located on the opposite side of the home past the breeze-way/laundry room makes for a 5th bed. Available for 7 or more guests only.
FULL KITCHEN/DINING: a full kitchen in the round with a side-by-side refrigerator, full-size range, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, crock pot, and dishes, pots, pans, baking dishes, utensils..... you will also be very close to many local and chain RESTAURANTS, some just around the corner.
OUTSIDE: there is a fenced-in large yard in the back with a concrete back patio and outdoor chairs and BBQ grill. And there is also a 6-foot picnic table under a large shade tree and extra seating around the yard.
ENTERTAINMENT: includes high-speed WIFI, a Smart TV, and board games
PARKING: the parking is in the double concrete driveway in front of the house.
ADDED SPECIAL FEATURES security alarm system, paid-for house-side garbage pick-up, and high-speed Internet. Hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout.
SOME LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: casinos, water parks, concerts, museums, Fort Sill ARMY post, and military museum, Geronemo's jailhouse. Fort Sill gift shops, and the Main Exchange PX shops. Drive a few miles to see the free-range buffalo, longhorn, and prairie dogs in their natural setting at the Wichita Mountains National Wildlife Refuge. Hike or drive up Mt. Scott and view the wide-open Oklahoma plains and area lakes....
Please read this information at the time of booking:
1. Please give the names and ages of all guests and the reason for your visit.
2. Your expected arrival time.
3. Check-in is between 3 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. Departure is by 10 a.m.
4. Please give a quick note that you have arrived via inbox when you have arrived.
5. Please give a quick note that you have departed from the home your last morning.
HOUSE RULES & CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES
1. No persons may be on the premises at any time except those listed on the booking. Any other person(s) in the home or on the property other than those listed on the booking may result in termination of the booking without refund
Note: when visiting for AIT or basic training 1 svcmember with a day pass is allowed.
2. BLINDS: Blinds are not to be pulled up, only twisted to open to prevent breakage. Do not leave blinds open when not in the home, for long periods, or overnight.
3. NO SMOKING on the premises, inside or outside, of the home. No open flame candles permitted. No cigarette butts in the yard.
4. No tampering or dismantling smoke alarms.
5. BBQ grill to be used only when there is no active City or County burn ban.
6. PARKING is in the double driveway only. No driving or parking in the yard at any time.
7. No moving house furniture or decorations.
8. No food or drinking in the bedrooms.
9. CHILDREN: Do not allow children to touch the furniture, bedspreads, or faux fur blankets with sticky hands or food.
10. WASHER: Do not overfill. Allow the washer to complete the entire cycle. No excessive washing. Extra dirty or soiled clothes must be taken to a laundromat.
11.. GARBAGE: garbage is to be taken to the garbage bin. The bin to remain at the side of the house at all times. Do not take to curb.
12. SECURITY ALARM is to be set when not in the home. Doors must be closed to set. Instructions on the ADT box.
13. OUTBUILDINGS: do not open or enter the storm cellar.
14. FREEZING TEMP: In freezing outside temperatures (below 30 degrees) leave a small stream of water flowing in the kitchen sink, bathroom sink, and bathroom tub with both hot and cold water to prevent pipes from breaking.
15. MAIL: Do not open the mailbox. The house address is not to be used for personal mail or packages.
16. OVEN: When used, immediately wipe out and clean all food drippings.
17. do not allow water or wet mop on the hardwood floors
18. do not allow grease down sink drains
19. If booking the extra bedroom (converted garage) the supplemental window unit AC if needed, is not to be left on when no one is in the home.
Must be completed per booking agreement:
1. PLEASE LEAVE HOME AS YOU FOUND IT: The paid cleaning fee is for a more deep cleaning, inspecting the washed towels, washing and sterilizing bedding, cleaning and sanitizing throughout the home, and replenishing supplies.
2. WASHER/DRYER: To minimize cleaning fees, guests are required to wash and dry the white towels with the provided detergent and bleach prior to checkout. Towels are to be left out for inspection. Never wash your personal items with the white towels.
* WASHER: Do not overfill the washer. Allow the washer to complete the entire cycle.
No excessive washing. Extra dirty or soiled clothes must be taken to a laundromat.
* DRYER: do not allow the dryer to run after check-out or at any time when no one is in the home.
3. GARBAGE: all garbage and personal food must be taken to the outside garbage bin before checkout.
4. DOORS/BLINDS: Lock all doors. Close all blinds.
5. LIGHTS: Turn off all indoor lights and television.
6. DISHES: All dishes must be thoroughly washed and put away dry.
7. SECURITY ALARM MUST BE SET. (The door must be closed to set).
8. AIR CONDITIONING to be turned OFF.
9. HEATER: Turn off, unless outside temperatures are below 30 degrees then set to 55 degrees.
10. WATER: In freezing outside temperatures (below 30 degrees) leave a small stream of water flowing in the kitchen sink, bathroom sink, and bathroom tub with both hot and cold water.
11. Do not allow water or a wet mop on the hardwood floors.
It is rarely needed, but there will be a $25 dollar fee per incident for not adhering to the agreed-upon house rules/check-out procedures. A $75 will be added if an exterior door is left unlocked when no one is in the home. And a $50 fee will be added if the security system is not set when away from the home.
I WOULDNT EVEN GIVE ONE STAR !!!! Came into Lawton on family events of emergency, instead of finding comfort within this house I found myself a very angry renter!!! The A/C that didn’t work, the thermostat said it was OVER 85 degrees in the house, we had to stay outside most of the first day we were there out of the week we booked, the second day we were there WE WERE KICKED OUT WITH NO REFUND, just for the extra vehicle in the driveway, the fridge/freezer didn’t work hardly at all. The security alarm was giving false alarms screaming at us. When I tried clearing the alarm the second time it called police. & when I discussed all of the issues with the property owner/host I was then cussed at and told to gather my belongings & get the h*ll off her property. I left the house CLEANER inside and out then it was left for me, even AFTER BEING KICKED OUT. Then she denied returning my refund even after vrbo recommended & suggested it. Not to mention, the lady is across the street taking pictures of you, recording you, moving her car to different spots watching you. Telling you word for word what she thinks your doing. Stalking & harassment. Nothing about this property is comforting or at home feeling. It’s uncomfortable, creepy, a lie of a scam, a hot no ax having house. DO NOT STAY HERE. Or watch your thousand dollars go straight down the drain & you & your family from almost 10 hours away be stuck & lost on where to go next. This place is a h*llhole of trash & the owner , who chose not to make right of her wrong doings. I completely believe I deserve a refund.. as we did nothing wrong!
It was very easy to rent this place. The host replied in a timely manner. The location was good. It is close to the Army base, Walmart, Sam's Club, & a lot of food places.
The stay was enjoyable. The decorations was very cute. The charcoal grill in the backyard is very small . After sleeping on the bed for two nights they became uncomfortable.
We would like to arrange a communication of our experience with a customer service mediator.The following is an excerpt from our statement:At 10:42 PM the owner called and stated that we were refusing to pay and that she expected us to leave immediately. I told her I was still 70 miles away and that we were looking of other arrangements. She said she was calling the police. We had no choice but to exit the house, wake my 75 year old mother out of bed, unpack the refrigerator and my wife, mother and daughter waited on the curb for us. But this was not it. She showed up to scream at them. My daughter called crying, and I could hear the owner in the background screaming. My wife asked if she wanted us to cross the street. By this time she was so erratic that she could not hear straight and thought she was asking her to cross the street.We picked up our belongings and traveled to a distant community hotel. By this time it was midnight, I checked my phone and there was an email from your organization asking approval for a $30.00 charge. If you speak to the owner ask her if she:A) Notified us that there was a charge on the app that would resolve the matterB) Heard us ever say we were refusing to pay, or accommodate her rulesI would love to share the whole story, but only if you are serious about resolution of the matter.
We came into town for my brother’s military graduation. The house had a charming aesthetic and overall was pretty good. There were a few loose hangers in the bathroom but everything else was nice. The neighborhood itself was just ok. No one caused problems but street traffic was a bit loud and we were woken up the neighbors at some point each night (I think they worked the night shift so then coming home was just a bit loud). The location was central to all the locations we needed to go to (fort sill, restaurants, etc). Check in was a bit stressful at first because we were given the wrong door code, but once we had the accurate entry information, the check in process was easy and we always felt safe with the security alarm system. Kim was wonderful with communication and was always kind. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
Very cute little house that was well stocked with all necessary items. Perfect amount of space for my group to spread out. Also within minutes of Fort Sill if you are staying for graduation. Owner is also very attentive and helpful with any issues.
We enjoyed our stay, we were only like 5 min from the military base which was the entire reason we were in Lawton to begin with, it was a nice little house, very clean, & quiet & conveniently located close to anything you may need access to
We had 8 of us stay here for my sons military graduation and it was perfect. It was close to the base and close to stores and places to eat. It is an older home but it was cute and clean and we enjoyed ourselves. The property manager was quick to get back with us too.
it was a fun experienceand no problems whatsoever would rent again
A couple days before our trip we decided to get a house instead of a hotel and this house was available. The owner was very quick to respond and she made it very easy for us to get checked in and settled. The house was perfect size for the 4 of us and the location was great!We had a great visit with our grandkids!!
Stayed for a few days while visiting my parents.
We rented this property to watch our soldier graduate and was very easy to get to the base and had plenty of places to eat and shop around the house. Fairly close to Mount Scott which was a great thing to see on one of our sight seeing days. Was great to be able to take our soldier here to just spend time with him. The hostess was very accommodating and answered all my questions I had. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to be with your soldier or even wanting a vacation place to stay.
The host was very responsive and the property was exactly as it was listed
We were not allowed access to the master bathroom kids had share a bed! The house is in poor condition low water pressure all kitchen pots are used we had to wash the towels shower was in bad condition the house is falling apart I recommended no one stay at this location it’s mot worth the money paid