Escaping to the Mountains for a family holiday is much more appealing with this private home as your accommodation base. You'll be a five-minute walk to the lake but surrounded by the Snowy Mountains, with a host of activities at your doorstep. Bike hire, paddleboard and snow equipment rentals are all only a short distance away. Likewise, restaurants and cafes are the same distance. Open the French Doors from the living room and discover the balcony cocooned by vines. Spend a peaceful morning with a cup of tea to breathe the fresh air. Fire up the BBQ and gather your family around the outdoor dining table for an alfresco lunch, or serve straight from the kitchen. Modern work surfaces and an island in the centre provide plenty of prep space to create a family meal. Head indoors to get cosy by the slow-combustion fireplace in the living room, or get some entertainment with the smart TV and cable for all your sports. Comfortable furnishings and accents give this home a warm rustic feel that perfectly blends with the area of family homes.
Good to Know Features of the unit:
- Primary Bedroom - Queen Bed and Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Singles
- Bedroom 4 - Double Bed and ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- BBQ with outdoor seating
- Smart TV / Free WiFi / Foxtel Cable
- Slow-combustion wood fire with wood supplied
- Separate laundry - Washer & dryer
- Off-street parking for two cars
- A/C in the lounge
- Panel heaters in bedrooms
- Equipped kitchen with an island bench
- External Security Camera at the property - No cameras inside the property
Provided for your entire stay. There are no 'Starter Packs' -
- Eco-Friendly mountain-scented shampoo
- Eco-Friendly mountain-scented conditioner
- Eco-Friendly mountain-scented body wash
- Oversized soft bath sheets
- Bath Mats
- Face Washers
- Dish Detergent
- Dishwasher Tablets
- Kitchen Sponges
- Garbage Bags
- Toilet Paper for your stay - don't buy any!
- Iron & Ironing Board
- 'Koh' Enviro Surface Cleaner
- Washing Machine Powder
- Luxurious Bed Linens
- Coffee | Tea | UHT Milk
Home Truths - What the photos might not tell you, but we do-
- Due to Council & Fire Regulations - The total Guests staying or visiting Cannot Exceed 8 - including infants in cots.
- Strict no party policy.
- Sorry - No pets allowed
Lovely property, plenty of room and close to everything we needed.