The tropical wonders of Puerto Rico await at this vacation rental; located in the heart of town for access to drinks and dining and on the ocean for fun in the sun. Nestled right on the water in the Marina district, this Playa Salinas home is truly a piece of paradise and offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Take the kayaks, paddle boards, or snorkel gear right into the water, sit down for an afternoon barbecue on the patio, or walk to a plethora of waterfront restaurants and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* NOTE: COVID-19 may impact travel plans, please check the requirements for your destination. Per Puerto Rico mandate, masks are required in all indoor spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Vaccination requirements can be found on the Discover Puerto Rico website *
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
The sparkling ocean views create a warm welcome to this waterfront Puerto Rican villa. As soon as you arrive, throw on your swimsuit and dip your feet in the water right off the backyard.
Spend countless hours enjoying the fresh ocean air or whip up a barbecue dinner on the beautiful patio and dine amid the sound of rolling waves. If you would rather not cook, a quick walk will take you to over a dozen restaurants as close as two doors down and within half a mile!
Come nighttime, you will have 3 bedrooms with space for everyone; there are also 2 bathrooms with plenty of space to prep for the day, while the separate laundry room can keep all your belongings nice and clean.
If you are interested in traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the property's other casita (little house) - Evolve listing 369883 - with 1 bedroom, 1 bath and accommodations for 4.
-- THE LOCATION --
You’ll never feel a need to leave the property with all there is to do right outside! Take out a kayak or paddle board (available for additional on-site fee) to cruise along the turquoise waters! Polita's Beach, with its unique wade-to-a-tropical-island, is just a block away.
Nestled in the heart of the ‘Ruta Gastronomica,' there are dozens of dining choices within easy walking distance. Head down to the Marina with its newly remodeled options for oceanfront dining, and cocktails in an elegant waterfront setting. Early risers will enjoy the new bakery with homemade pastries, breakfast, and delicious coffee just 200 yards from the property.
Being an island territory, all of Puerto Rico is an easy day excursion, including El Yunque (the rainforest), surfing beaches, old San Juan shopping, historic forts, bioluminescence paddling, coffee plantations, and more!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, shared washing machine, a lovely courtyard, private gas grill, linens & towels, gated parking, and more!
- To combat noise, the owner has installed air conditioning in all rooms of the house. If the noise level is too loud for your liking, you can close the windows and turn on the A/C instead. The owner will also provide a pair of earplugs for the number of registered guests
- The rental equipment and laundry facilities are shared with the other units on-site
- The 2 kayaks, 2 bikes, 2 stand-up paddle boards, and snorkel gear are available for an additional $80 per stay fee paid to the owner after booking
- If you are interested in traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the other casita (little house) - Evolve listing 369883 - with 1 bedroom, 1 bath and accommodations for 4
- Tropical Salinas location right on the water in the heart of the bustling Marina District! Enjoy easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, and restaurants! With a reasonable drive, you can shop in Old San Juan, snorkel at Gilligan’s Island, visit El Yunque a true tropical rainforest and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (81.2 km away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee. If you are interested in bringing pets, please include this information in your booking inquiry
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Group size cannot exceed the house maximum of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- No daytime or overnight guests. Exceeding the maximum occupancy of 8 will result in a $1,000 fine
- Puerto Rico tax identification number 182834
- NOTE: The 2 kayaks, 2 bikes, paddle board, and snorkel gear are available for an additional $80 fee paid to the owner prior to your arrival
- NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during some or part of your stay
- NOTE: The house is located on a one-way street with no street parking. Please use the 2 provided parking space(s) at the property
- NOTE: The house is in town for easy access to the weekend hustle and bustle, while the quiet weekdays are perfect for a romantic getaway or working remotely
Michelle was great very friendly and awesome. Recommendation towels need to be replace very old and dingy & bedding were very uncomfortable hard beds not enough comforters. Water pressure was horrible in both bathrooms.
My family and I had an event during the weekend of May 14th and needed a place to accommodate many of us. The process to rent it was smooth and Michelle, the villa’s manager was delightful. When we were looking for a place, she met me at the villa and my sister, cousins and I were able to do a virtual tour (over the phone) before renting. During check in, Michelle was very accommodating, friendly, very helpful and made sure we knew everything there is to know about the house. We are very grateful and look forward to coming back again! Thank you so much Michelle! Jannette
This small house was perfectly located with its own private beach. We didn't have to go anywhere to find a place to swim, just walk down the stair sand into the water. The deck had plenty of room and we enjoyed a leisurely lunch listening to the waves. The rooms were unusual in that you had to walk through each to get to another. Aside from that, the house was comfy, bed linens were soft and Parking was plentiful. The neighborhood was quiet and had great restaurants and bakery! Would definitely book again for another stay!
This is a great place to stay and the owners are super friendly and easy to work with.
Our family had a wonderful time. The house was close to many things and within walking distance for some. The owner and property manager were very helpful and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. Having space, air conditioning, kitchen, patio, grill and washer/dryer access made our stay feel like home.