To be certain that our home is a good fit for your stay please read our House Rules and send us a message before booking.
Come and enjoy the beautiful detail of a 19th century Pittsburgh home with all the modern amenities and comfort.
This Victorian is set in a friendly residential neighborhood, away from noisy businesses and roads, but convenient to the best shopping areas in the South Hills, night-life on Carson Street, River's Casino, and sports Stadiums on the North Shore along with all the excitement and architecture of downtown. For business travelers, you'll find one of the easiest commutes to downtown through the "West End" while being a short drive further west to the airport.
Lets get you the details on the house itself. With 5 bedrooms boasting a total of 8 beds and nearly 3,000 square feet, you and your party will have plenty of private spaces to wind down, or gather in the spacious common areas. Since there are 3 stories to this home, early birds get their choice of unique mattresses with different firmness levels to ensure a comfortable and quiet night's sleep.
* Master bedroom: The lucky guests who claim this entire 3rd floor for their stay will get to enjoy a California King bed, a day bed with a trundle, their own private living room with a 65" smart TV and even a study/play area for kids.
* Our second floor includes 3 comfortable bedrooms, each with queen beds and Smart TVs. We also offer a 4th (children's) bedroom with a twin over full bunk bed that sleeps up to 3. Be sure to take note of charming details like the hand-painted fireplace tiles and views of the friendly neighborhood. The second floor also has a centrally located updated full bathroom.
* Living room: Relax in the comfort of an old-world parlor, only this one has a wall-mounted 55" smart TV.
* Dining room: Since the bedrooms can hold so many people in comfort, so should the dining room. Surrounded by original cabinets and fireplace, this room can easily serve a party of 12 all at once.
* Kitchen: What good would such a large dining room be without the kitchen to go with it The stainless appliances in the chef's kitchen (microwave, fridge, oven, keurig, french press, toaster, toaster oven, blender and dishwasher) are sure to give you everything you'll need for a meal worthy of a wonderful stay. The gas oven alone features a commercial hood, broiler, griddle and heat lamps to keep everything nice and toasty.
* 3 season porch: Expand the living room through the double doors into the bright and sunny 3 season porch. A great place to enjoy your morning coffee.
* Office: Even when we travel, we still have to have a private place to get work done. Here you can look out on the backyard through the bay windows while staying productive.
* Outside: The flat, elevated corner lot is a great private place to grill or play with the family in the backyard.
It is my goal to provide you with the best possible stay while you're in town. I absolutely love this city and would be thrilled to share my favorite restaurants, hot spots, parks, and museums with you, but be warned, I might never stop with local facts about the architecture, history, industry, and anything else Pittsburgh-related. Don't hesitate to ask for anything to help make your time in my home and in Pittsburgh better. Please, if you feel your stay was worth it, a 5-star review is incredibly helpful and very much appreciated.
This Pittsburgh home is awesome! It was incredibly clean. Plenty of seating for our crowd of 10. The kids enjoyed playing in the yard.
Older neighborhood and house, but fairly clean.Would stay there again.
Home is BEAUTIFUL! It is super spacious! We were in Pittsburgh for my brother’s wedding and it housed 4 families with no problem. We cooked for the rehearsal dinner and baked for the reception and the kitchen didn’t let us down. THE STOVE WAS TO DIE FOR! My niece is a seamstress and made several outfits during our stay and the back office was PERFECT! We finished our last night with a reflection circle around the fire pit I’m the back. So grateful for this house. Our hotel reservations were canceled abruptly and Andrew worked with us so we could secure the house. Only had one issue and he responded right away. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
If I need to rent in Pittsburgh again I would not hesitate renting this house or any house offered by Andrew the host. He was exceptionally quick on returning any emails and extremely helpful. The house was very clean and you cannot ask for a better location to get in and out of downtown Pittsburgh. Very local for shopping etc. If you are looking for something in the Pittsburgh area do not hesitate to jump on this home.
The house is beautiful and well equipped. We would definitely stay again if another Pittsburgh visit were to arise. If you are considering it for your visit, you will enjoy the stay.
Quiet neighborhood, quick drive to downtown. Host very responsive! Could use a little refinement -- more cozy seating, more care given to the outdoor space -- but overall a good choice.
Perfect place to stay in Pittsburgh. Thanks for all your help.
My father was born and raised near Crafton/Greentree. A family funeral brought up back to Pittsburgh, we wanted the conveniences of home and the ability to stay together without being on top of each other. We found this 5 bedroom home with 2 full baths - it was spacious, clean and full of character. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were updated and clean. The home also had an office on the first floor which was perfect for my husband and I to catch up on work without disturbing the kids while they slept on the 2nd floor. The owner, Andrew provided us with all the information to check-in and was immediately available and responsive when we had questions. We are already planning our next stay when we go back to Pittsburgh in May for a much happier event, our cousins wedding.
Everything was great, convenient and perfect. Will use in the future.
House is as advertised- nice, clean, and roomy. Andrew is ready to help and easily contacted. We had a group of twelve and had plenty of spots to sleep. Cozy and unique. Tv's in just about every room if needed. Easy check-in and plenty of parking. Would definitely recommend!
We enjoyed our stay at this lovely vintage home with character in a convenient to downtown neighborhood. Perfect setting for family gathering of all ages. Updated and well equipped kitchen. Even a toy chest for the children. Host was very responsive.
Our accommodations were perfect. The house was quaint, roomy and comfy with all the amenities we needed as well as a few extra. We felt right at home. Also, the location was perfect as we were only 15 minutes from everything.
For 5 friends returning to Pittsburgh over 4 days, the house gave us the opportunity to be close to each other but was big enough to provide us with are own space.The house has everything you need and is as described. There is as much thoughtfulness as convenience put into the available amenities and that was very appreciated.Thank you Andrew for having us and we to stay again in the future!
The accommodations were cozy and clean. Some unfinished renovations made certain things annoying, but I would stay there again.
Very nice place. Owner was attentive and prompt with communication. House is old as in beautiful, lots of character, they don't build them like this anymore old. From a different era but with modern upgrades. Off street parking is very nice and makes it very convenient. House was well stocked. Laundry on-site was also very helpful. In a great location between airport, downtown, Mt. Washington overlook, the Incline, etc. Would definitely book again.
We recently moved to South Carolina from the Pittsburgh area. We came back to Pgh to visit family and friends. The house had plenty of room for us and our daughters and their families. It was nice to have shampoo/conditioner and shower gel in the bathrooms.
First and foremost I have to say that working with Andrew was absolutely incredible, he was extremely accommodating and easy to communicate with! The house was as advertised, nice and spacious beautiful inside and especially outside with the porch, shelter, fire pit and large yard.The house basically had everything you could need with plenty of sleeping space nice kitchen and a TV and what seemed like every room.It only took maybe 15 minutes to get down to the city so it's close to everything you could possibly look to do in Pittsburgh.Thank you so much for everything Andrew we look forward to staying with you again in the future.
I highly recommend this property.
Your dates are Available!
TotalIncludes taxes and fees