Welcome to the Blue Marlin. This beautiful home will win your heart - a place to create amazing memories. Marco Island is one of the jewels of SW Florida and you will be just a few of minutes from Marco and Tigertail - expansive, white sand beaches you won't to leave. But when you do, you'll have kayaks and paddle boards to explore the waterways, bikes to explore the island, or simply stay home and make the most of the canal-side heated pool, or hang at the private tiki bar!
We very much want you to feel at home, be able to relax in comfort, and thoroughly enjoy everything this beautiful vacation villa has to offer, as well as the Marco Island location and the Florida sunshine!
Imagine waking up in the king size bed in the primary bedroom with the sunshine filtering through the blinds. Open the doors from your bedroom onto the balcony to have your morning coffee, or head downstairs and jump in the heated pool, for a refreshing wake up! Then sit back and contemplate what the new day has to offer. An early morning kayak or paddle boarding trip straight from your private dock A leisurely day by the pool An afternoon nap A beach day, perhaps, or exploring the island by bike. And if your schedule includes work time, set up on the patio, with a canal view - it is definitely going to beat the office! Oh, and did we mention the large private tiki bar We have a feeling you may spend a while hanging out in there and maybe even create a margarita (or two) with our top notch margarita machine!
The house is spacious, light and airy, with vaulted ceilings in the main living areas and large glass sliders leading onto the balcony, overlooking the canal and the pool deck. It has a calming relaxed feel - recently updated, completely repainted, and everything in the house is brand new (as of August 2022). The owners have put a lot of work into ensuring the best experience for your vacation.
This house is perfect for a couple of families vacationing together and we have provided everything with this in mind. The access and main living area of the house is on the second floor, including the kitchen, living and dining area, 3 bedrooms and both bathrooms, so guests must have the ability to climb stairs. There is a den located downstairs, accessed through the garage, where there is sleeping accommodation, but please be aware that the bathrooms are upstairs in the main house.
The patio and pool deck area is where you’ll spend a lot of time! The pool is heated and there are sun chaises for the sun worshippers and floaties for you to lounge on in the pool. There is plenty of lounging space for all, with conversational seating and 2 large ‘egg’ chairs, (perfect for curling up in and reading a book).
For the outdoor chefs, there is a good size grill and seating for all to sample the fresh catch of the day, or perfectly cooked steaks.
The star of the show is the huge Tiki Hut, complete with bar area, TV, arcade game and Margaritaville frozen margarita machine!
This is a waterfront property and the patio leads down to a private dock, complete with boat lift (please inquire first) and fish cleaning station. We have provided kayaks and stand up paddle boards for your use as well as life jackets.
There are also bikes for exploring the island, and for your beach days there is plenty of beach equipment. We also provide beach/pool towels as we know that packing space is tight!
At a glance...
• High speed WiFi throughout the home
• Smart TVs in all bedrooms, the main living area and in the Tiki Bar
• Hairdryer and individual size toiletries in each bathroom
• All bedrooms have brand new comfortable memory foam mattresses and the linen is cotton and dreamy to sleep in! We use comforters with cotton covers that are washed after each stay, so you can rest assured that all bedding is 100% fresh for your stay.
• Enjoy the patio with heated pool, floaties, plenty of outdoor seating, and outdoor shower.
• Canal view and private dock with boat lift.
• Large waterside patio with sun loungers, BBQ/grill station, and large Tiki Bar with TV
• Beach equipment - beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach cart, beach toys, cooler.
• Beach/pool towels
• Explore and make the most of Marco – there are 4 Kayaks, 2 paddle boards, life jackets, 8 adult/2 teen/4 kids bikes, and fishing poles
• Household essentials – starter amounts of laundry detergent, dishwasher soap, paper towels, etc.
• Kitchen staples – coffee, tea, sugar, general spices.
• Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of dinnerware, glassware and cookware, plus a wide variety of small kitchen appliances including a dual filter coffee and Keurig machine, blender, toaster, and kettle
• Margaritaville Tahiti frozen drink machine
• Games – board and card games and outdoor Jenga.
We can also provide a weekly cleaning service for an additional charge.
The house was very well equipped with everything you could need all in good, new condition
Your dates are Available!
TotalIncludes taxes and fees