Treat your friends and family to a Colorado getaway with a trip to this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath Steamboat Springs vacation rental! Take in stunning mountain views from beside the roaring fire in this recently renovated home for 11. When you aren't enjoying the modern interior and balcony, you'll be busy on the mountain! Hop on the free shuttle yards from your door to travel less than 2 miles to Steamboat Ski Resort, or relax in mineral pools at Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs 10 miles north.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Cots, Pack ‘n Play (available upon request at the time of booking)
Gorgeous Rocky Mountain views welcome you to your Colorado retreat in Steamboat Springs! Step inside the home to admire recent renovations which take a sleek, modern approach to a classic, rustic cabin.
Floor-to-ceiling windows line the walls of the living space, dousing the decorative area in an abundance of natural light. Start up the gas fireplace and settle in for some quality time in front of the flat-screen cable TV!
No vacation is complete without a memorable meal, so head into the fully equipped kitchen to whip one up yourself! For dinner with a view, gather your crew around the dining table with spectacular panoramic sights. Retreat to the balcony as the night winds down, where a glass of wine pairs well with a vibrant mountain sunset.
When you're ready to retire, sleep is made simple in 2 king-sized beds. All members of your group can happily crawl under the covers, as the home also features a queen bed, twin-over-full bunk bed, and 2 twin cots. Comfortable accommodations for everyone means the morning will bring high energy and excitement for another day on the mountain!
-- THE LOCATION --
This Steamboat Springs location offers a perfect blend of adventure and relaxation! You'll be staying less than 2 miles from Steamboat Ski Resort, where world-class alpine skiing awaits. Skip the 6-minute drive and hop on the complimentary shuttle, which will scoop up your crew just 100 yards from home!
If you're visiting during the summer months, you'll find ample opportunity for hiking, biking, and running in the area. Take the 1-minute walk out the door and over to the trail that connects to nearby Yampa River Core Trail! The home sits less than 1 mile from Yampa River itself, an ideal spot for enjoying fishing, swimming, kayaking, and other water sports.
When you're exhausted from your outdoor excursions, treat yourself to a warm soak at Old Town Hot Springs 3 miles north, or make the 10-mile journey up to Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs for a unique and memorable dip into spring-fed mineral pools. An evening browsing the local restaurants, shops, and entertainment of Downtown Steamboat Springs is only 2 miles away. No matter the itinerary, there is plenty in the area to entertain your entire group!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, balcony with mountain views, gas fireplace, complimentary toiletries, and much more
- Unbeatable Steamboat Springs location - Less than 2 miles to all the action on the slopes at Steamboat Ski Resort, and less than 1 mile to Yampa River access! Whether you opt to visit nearby hot springs, dine and shop in town, or hike and bike on trails right out your door, there is plenty to see and do
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Yampa Valley Regional Airport - 11005 Co Rd 51A, Hayden, CO 81639 (~28 miles away) & Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249 (~178 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is recommended during snowy/icy conditions to access the property
- The property license number is VHR-18-15