The tropical wonders of Puerto Rico await at this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental. Nestled right on the water, this Playa Salinas home is truly a piece of paradise. Located in the center of town, the house lets you enjoy the excitement of the bustling beach town on the weekends, and relax in the solitude of the quiet weekdays. Take the kayaks, paddle boards, or snorkel gear directly into the water just steps away, have a barbecue on the patio, or walk to a plethora of beachfront restaurants!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon
The sparkling ocean views create a warm welcome to this Puerto Rican casita. As soon as you arrive, slip into your swimsuit and dip your feet in the water right off the back yard.
If you can’t bring yourself out of the fresh air, don’t worry, as you can simply whip up a barbecue dinner on the patio and dine amidst the sound of rolling waves.
The home’s interior offers a cozy living and dining room, and well-equipped kitchen, so you’ll have all the necessary comforts of home. After a day paddling on the ocean, unwind in the living room as a show plays on the flat-screen cable TV, or whip up a nice meal with the kitchen’s updated appliances.
Come nighttime, the heads of the house can curl up on the bedroom’s comfy queen bed, while 2 additional guests can sleep on the living room futon. The bathroom offers plenty of space to wash the sand off your toes, while the shared laundry room outside can keep all your belongings nice and clean.
-- THE LOCATION --
You’ll never feel a need to leave the house with all there is to do right outside! Take out a kayak or paddle board to cruise along the turquoise waters! If you’d rather layout in the sand, Polita's Beach with its unique wade to tropical island is just a block away.
The Santa Isabel Beach is just a 12-minute drive away. Named after the Spanish Queen Isabel la Catolica, the seafront area features small restaurants and bars near the beach. Be sure to bring along the home’s snorkeling gear!
Nestled in the heart of the ‘Ruta Gastronomica’, there are dozens of dining choices within easy walking distance. Grab a romantic dinner at Le Balcon de Capitan for a taste of the area's best waterfront cuisine. Walk a little further to the colorful El Barkita for an immersion of local fun with karaoke and dancing on Sunday evenings. Early risers will enjoy the new bakery with homemade pastries, breakfast, and delicious coffee just 200 yards from the casita.
Being an island territory, all of Puerto Rico is an easy day excursion, including El Yunque (the rain forest), surfing beaches, old San Juan shopping, historic forts, bioluminescence paddling, coffee plantations, and more!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, 1 flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, shared laundry machines, private gas grill, linens & towels, covered parking, outdoor shower, and more!
- To combat noise, the homeowner has installed air conditioning in all rooms of the house. If the noise level is too loud for your liking, you can close all of the windows and turn on the A/C instead. The owner will also provide a pair of earplugs for the number of registered guests arriving
- The recreation equipment, and laundry are shared with the other unit on-site
- If you want to use recreational equipment, there is an additional fee paid pre-arrival. This fee is currently set at $80 per visit and is a shared resource. There are 2 kayaks, 2 paddle boards, 2 bicycles and snorkel equipment
- If you are interested in traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the other casa - Evolve listing 472061 - with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
Tropical Salinas location right on the water in the heart of the bustling Marina District! Enjoy easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, and restaurants! With a reasonable drive, you can shop in Old San Juan, snorkel at Gilligan’s Island, visit El Yunque a true tropical rainforest or take surfing lessons and much more- Nearest Commercial Airport: Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (81.2 km away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee. If you're interested in bringing pets, please include this information in your booking inquiry
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Puerto Rico tax identification number: 182834
- NOTE: If you want to use recreational equipment, there is an additional fee paid pre-arrival. This fee is currently set at $80 per visit and is a shared resource. There are 2 kayaks, 2 paddle boards, 2 bicycles and snorkel equipment
- NOTE: To combat noise, the homeowner has installed air conditioning in all rooms of the house. If the noise level is too loud for your liking, you can close all of the windows and turn on the A/C instead
- NOTE: The owner will also provide a pair of earplugs for the number of registered guests arriving
- NOTE: Street parking is not permitted. Please use the provided parking space(s) at the property. *This listing has one covered parking place for guest use. This resort town takes parking very seriously, and they will ticket and tow cars if they are not parked within the gate of home
- NOTE: The house is in town for easy access to the weekend hustle and bustle, while the quiet weekdays are perfect for a romantic getaway or working remotely
From the second we got there Michelle (the property manager) greeted us with such joy and kindness!!! She showed us the property and it’s exactly what is shown in the pictures but in person even more beautiful. I stood there for a while and every day I loved it even more. It is close to many restaurants and a short drive to the supermarket. The closest supermarket had an app and we ordered a lot of things from them and they came on time! The whole stay was lovely I highly recommend!
This place is AWESOME! We absolutely loved our stay. My husband and I have stayed at multiple properties in Puerto Rico and this place was by far the best kept little secret. First, they have legitimate hot water (trust me this is a big deal) and the kayaks available to rent are a must because the water is perfect and kayaking around the cayas are so much fun. My husband loves to fish and this little place has great fishing too. The AC works great and all the little restaurants and bars are great to visit at night. Honestly, this is a great place to just stay and stay and never want to leave. Victor and Lynn are wonderful hosts and Michelle is great at getting you settled in. We LOVED it so much that we are already planning our next trip to stay here.
Great little oceanfront property. You can swim, kayak, snorkel, paddle board and even fish right out back of the house. Close to bars and restaurants and a bakery only a few blocks away from the house. I highly recommend!
The dogs across the street will ruin every night.. the barking is non stop ..
This is a Beautiful little house on the ocean, the area and the style is Puerto Rico simple rustic life. But there is excellent food and night life just walking up and down the street. The beaches in Salinas are mangle style sometimes a little muddy, waves are low, you can kayak and do other water sports. Yes it is sometimes noisy and the dogs bark but if you like the little town style life you will be ok. Would have given maybe more stars but a trouble with the cleaning but all my requests and issues were resolved in a friendly, timely and efficient way. A/C worked perfectly. I will definitely return. Thank you Lynn, Nancy and Michel.
On a work trip the property and its location Met all our needs. I highly recommend it And will certainly visit again
This rental provided all that my husband and I needed and wanted for our three night stay in Salinas. It’s waterfront location and close proximity to many eateries was most important to us. We would consider this location for future visits.
We loved our stay at this house in SALINAS. Our only problem was the very loud dogs belonging to the neighbors.
Die Umgebung war sehr laut. Vor allem nachts. Am schlimmsten war das stetige Hundegebell und die nächtliche Aktivitäten von Hähnen.