The "STARFISH" #8 cottage at The Cottages Bed and Breakfast offers a premium oceanfront experience. Here's a summary of the features and offerings of this cottage:
- The "STARFISH" #8 cottage is a second-floor 500 square foot oceanfront cottage located in the Blue building, right side.
- It features a King size bed with luxury bedding, accommodating up to 2 persons.
- The full bath includes a shower.
- Outdoor seating for 2 people.
- Equipped with coffee, sugar, and tea, as well as natural, green, and organic premium toiletries, filtered water bottle, bathrobes, safe, luggage rack, equipped kitchenette, smart TV, high-speed wifi, and Bluetooth clock radio.
- Complimentary mid-week cleaning and daily towel change upon request.
Amenities and Services:
- Daily breakfast with locally grown foods (choices include scrambled eggs with bacon and toast, fresh banana bread and seasonal fruit, natural yogurt with local honey and granola), delivered to your private covered lanai.
- Oceanfront freshwater pool, trellis, and fantastic snorkeling right off the beach.
- Weekly authentic Caribbean BBQ (requires a minimum of 10 people) or order a romantic sunset drink for two with a bottle of wine delivered to your door.
- Full-service Concierge available for booking attractions and on-site activities, including a Caribbean cooking class (requires a minimum of 6 people).
- Complementary high-speed WIFI and flat panel HDTV's with cable.
- Ideal for romantic getaways, relaxation, and special occasions.
Location and Surroundings:
- Located in the scenic district of East End, Grand Cayman, around 30 minutes from the airport.
- Proximity to water sports, restaurants, grocery stores, and liquor stores.
- Access to activities like stingray city tours, kayak rentals, jet skis, etc.
- Various dining options nearby, including Italian Kitchen at Morritt's Plaza, David at Morritt's, Mimi's Dock Bar, Tides at Wyndham, Subways at Wyndham, and Coffee Bar at Wyndham.
- Within walking distance to mini-supermarkets, Mimi's, Davids, The Italian Kitchen, and a short drive to other fine dining options like Tukka, Vivines Kitchen, and Eagle Ray Grill.
The "STARFISH" #8 cottage provides a luxurious oceanfront escape with modern amenities, personalized service, and access to both on-site and nearby attractions on Grand Cayman. Whether for a romantic getaway or a special celebration, the cottage offers a premium setting for guests to enjoy their stay.
This is an awesome hidden gem! If you're looking for a quiet and serene get away that sits right off the beach, then this is it! The cottage had all the amenities you would need and whatever they didn't have, just ask and it would be provided to you. Glynn and Marianne (Apologies for misspellings) were incredible co-hosts. They were friendly yet professional and would provide recommendations or guidance to anything I may of needed while on the island for the first time.
This was the best stay! I almost hate to leave a great review because I want it to stay hidden for my next trip. Clean, beautiful and QUIET! We were truly relaxed our entire trip!!
The property/grounds/room are impeccably clean and organized. We loved the peace and quiet (only the sounds of the sea) this property offers. The hostesses are so kind, courteous and engaged! Even bringing Valentine flowers! Walking distance to grocery/liquor… We thoroughly enjoyed and hope to return!
The location is perfect for a quiet few days away. The staff was wonderful as were the other guests. Since this is such a small property, it felt like a nice, private vacation location. Highly recommend.
Basically had the place to ourselves. Beautiful stay, excellent experience!
We loved our stay at the Cottages. We celebrated our 25th anniversary at the perfect place. It was quiet, romantic and excellent accommodations. The room was perfect for 2. Pool and ocean are just outside our lanai. Several unique experiences we enjoyed as well including the sea turtle aquarium, botanical garden, and the crystal caves. 7 mile beach was just a casual drive away along the coast line. Food, people and the atmosphere was phenomenal. We can’t wait to come back.