The "SAND DOLLAR" #4 cottage at The Cottages Bed and Breakfast offers a comfortable and scenic oceanfront retreat. Here's a summary of the features and offerings of this cottage:
- The "SAND DOLLAR" #4 cottage is a second-floor 500 square foot studio cottage with a direct ocean view.
- It features 2 Queen size beds with luxury bedding, accommodating up to 4 persons.
- The full bath includes a shower.
- Outdoor seating for 4 people.
- Equipped with natural, green, and organic premium toiletries, Brita water filter bottle, mini bar, bathrobes, safe, luggage rack, equipped kitchenette, smart TV, high-speed wifi, and Bluetooth clock radio.
- Complimentary mid-week cleaning and daily towel change upon request.
- The cottage is located in the Yellow building on the right side of the property.
Amenities and Services:
- Daily breakfast with locally grown foods (choices include scrambled eggs with bacon and toast, fresh banana bread and seasonal fruit, natural yogurt with local honey and granola), delivered to your private covered lanai.
- Oceanfront freshwater pool, trellis, and fantastic snorkeling right off the beach.
- Full-service Concierge available for booking attractions and on-site activities, including a Caribbean cooking class.
- Complementary high-speed WIFI and flat panel HDTV's with cable.
- Access to cruiser bikes and SUPs.
- Ideal for romantic getaways, family vacations, and celebrations.
Location and Surroundings:
- Located in the scenic district of East End, Grand Cayman, around 30 minutes from the airport.
- Proximity to water sports, restaurants, grocery stores, and liquor stores.
- Access to activities like stingray city tours, kayak rentals, jet skis, etc.
- A variety of dining options are nearby, including Italian Kitchen at Morritts Plaza, David at Morritts', Mimi's Dock Bar, Tides at Wyndham, Subways at Wyndham, and Coffee Bar at Wyndham.
- Within walking distance to mini-supermarkets, Mimi's, Davids, The Italian Kitchen, and a short drive to other fine dining options like Tukka, Vivines Kitchen, and Eagle Ray Grill.
The "SAND DOLLAR" #4 cottage provides a serene and comfortable environment with modern conveniences, attentive service, and access to both on-site and nearby attractions on Grand Cayman. Whether for relaxation, exploration, or special occasions, the cottage offers a picturesque setting for guests to enjoy their stay.
This was an absolute wonderful place to stay, very relaxing, beautiful with great breakfast, responsive staff, and clean. We thoroughly enjoyed staying here.
This property is a gem. Great for adult couples. The staff could not have been more welcoming and helpful.
Awesome staff, great little place. Would definitely return
Check in was smooth. Glen greeted us immediately and was attentive to all of our needs. They even brought us a towel cake and sang to my wife for her birthday. It is very quiet and relaxing. With the best sunrise view ever!!! The breakfast was always on time and as requested. The area restaurants were all fresh and food was excellent.
Let me say if you're looking for the best place to stay on Grand Cayman, this is it. For starters, the staff is phenomenal! Glen and Vanessa were a true treat. They were friendly, attentive, and helpful without being intrusive. They provide an above and beyond level of hospitality that you wish was everywhere. I cannot say enough about how great they were. The location is right on the water with beautiful views from every room. There are only 10 units so you get that homey feeling and don't feel crowded. The view from the infinity pool is fantastic! The grounds are well maintained and clean, with the units being comfortably furnished. The accommodations provide kayaks, paddle boards, bicycles, coolers, beach toys, even snorkeling gear. Breakfast is provided each morning (make sure to try the house made banana bread) which on Grand Cayman is a huge savings. I loved the East End location because it is peaceful, relaxing, but close to the attractions of Rum Point and Starfish Point. We will definitely stay at the Cottages any time we go to Grand Cayman.
We had such an amazing stay at the Cottages over Christmas and New Years. Even before our arrival, communication from the owner of the property was excellent. She sent lots of recommendations, many of which we were glad for. The units include a small kitchen, fridge/freezer, microwave and stove and were also stocked with coffee, tea, sugar and some welcome snacks. Upon recommendation we pre-ordered grocery delivery from Hurleys, and it was already in the unit when we arrived. A major highlight was the fantastic service. Glen and Vanessa, woke us every day with smiles and freshly cooked breakfast. Throughout our stay, they were both beyond helpful with anything we needed and were always a positive presence on the property. The pool, beach, and sea were a great combination and we spent most of our days relaxing here on the sun beds and taking quiet walks along the beach. One of the best parts was how quiet the property is, away from the busier west side, this felt more like our own private island. Next door and a 5 minute walk down the street or beach was a larger resort, grocery store, coffee shop so anything else we needed was close by. We rented a car, and that was helpful for getting around to some of the local food places and day trips to the west side, which were only an hour drive max. Highly recommend and we will be back!
The property is new so everything is beautiful and clean. Lynn was super helpful with any questions we had. The location was on the quiet side of the island. We enjoy our stay!!