**Due to COVID-19, final payment is due 14 days prior to arrival (May through October 2021 only) and your reservation can be cancelled up to 14 days prior to arrival. The Vrbo website shows 60 days, but after booking you will receive a confirmation from us showing 14 days**
Immerse yourself in the mountain ambience in the prestigious Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch! Guests will enjoy all of the amenities of the Ritz Carlton Resort and Spa including daily housekeeping, valet & bellman service, room service and full access to the award winning spa and workout room. Our fabulous guests will also have full use of the outdoor pool, hot tubs and restaurants.
This two bedroom, two bath property is approximately 1,300 square feet of amazing, decorated to the high end specifications of The Ritz Carlton brand. The gourmet kitchen is fully stocked, so you will have plenty of delicious options for feeding your group in style and comfort. When you are off the mountain, guests will enjoy high definition TVs and DVDs to stay occupied between activities.
Suite #327 is the perfect combination of hotel service, and vacation rental convenience! Take advantage of true ski-in/ski-out Village-to-Village skiing, and warm boots at the ski valet, while the younger members of your family enjoy The Ritz Kids programs. If this property is available, indulge in the perfect getaway!
(Please note that there is a $60 per day valet parking fee paid to The Ritz Carlton hotel, if you have a car.)
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Excellent service and communication with the property manager. Location and room were spectacular. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is interested.
1) pans flaking non stick surface on eggs 2) heard chairs stacking above our heads 3) no fireplace 4) no garbage disposal (FKM) 5) Lighting in kitchen beyond brutal 6) Refrigerator was louder than the furnace in “Home Alone” 7) might want more than 60 watt bulbs and I checked 8) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Right next to the air vent outlet for the entire hotel 9) Couldn’t sleep 10) car was running just outside the nearby garage door which filled our apartment 11) 20 channels ???? (FkM) 12) showers were as big as my Rv 13) Shower heads so big you could t find air to breath 14) too cheap to buy barstools 15) dark as hell all around. Get some salt and pepper and Saran Wrap and foil. Get more pans. The list goes on and on. I even tried to book a room at the hotel I hated it so much. Lame as heck.
We are repeat guests of this incredible Ritz Carlton 2 Bedroom Suite. It is a first class experience for skiing at a beautiful resort with ski in/ski out access, first class dining, amazing spa, and many other perks.
Our family of 6 had the absolute best week in this residence. More than accommodating, beautifully decorated, steps for Ritz spa and pool, and perfect Mountain View. Kids loved watching skiers throughout the day right out the window! Loved so much we booked a second vacation in April. Thank you for a wonderful winter break!
Incredible residence at The Ritz Carlton. Ski family of 4 that enjoyed the excellence of the Ritz with incredible room, but amenities and location put it over the top.
The unit was in perfect condition. The location inside the hotel for us was great; convenient to everything. We were with our two daughters and there was plenty of space for everyone. It was nice to have the family room to be with the kids but then for the bedrooms to be closed off for the adults to enjoy time alone. The unit had everything you could ask for. The Ritz service was of course impeccable. We will definitely be back!
My family and I had a wonderful time at the Ritz on our annual vacation, the staff was always attentive and took great care of us. The major down side was a very strong smell in our room which was persistent throughout our 5 day stay. Our room is a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices property located in the Ritz Carlton at Bachelors Gulch with access to the hotel. The smell did not go away even though we left the windows open every day when we went down to the pool.
The living room and master bedroom overlook a giant, constantly running and very loud vent fan that makes it impossible to open the windows and enjoy Colorado in the summer.
Our stay at the Rtiz was amazing and everything we hoped it would be. The suite was perfect for our family of 5 and the kitchen was appointed well. We will definitely return to this suite and recommend it highly.
Let me say I LOVE the Ritz this time was a little disappointing though. Our room/suite we rented was amazing but the service and food left something to be desired. We camped at the pool for 3 days and found is VERY hard to get consistent service. we were drinking and wanting to eat but it was hard to get served. we ate at the property 3 times. the food was not as good as I remember from staying at the property numerous times