The peaceful Zen hideout you're looking for with hangers in the closet.
- Newly constructed w/natural wood & stone finishes to add a cool, calming effect
- Located in a tranquil area with naturally soothing decor for a quiet night's sleep
- 7-min drive to town & a 9-min drive to start of Tulum's beach road & hotspots
- An alluring pool in common area just outside your living room & bedroom
- Wi-Fi & laptop-friendly workspace for remote worker needs & free parking
This spirited boho-chic space @ZoeTulum, just south of Tulum town, provides a gorgeous experience surrounded by nature & green but still with all the modern luxuries and conveniences you desire on vacation. You're close to everything so you can walk, bike or drive to the center of town, or to Tulum's beach hotspots, via the new Kulkulkan road to the beach. At ZOE TULUM, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a tropical Caribbean dream with conveniences.
This breathtaking ground-floor condo is newly constructed with natural wood and cool stone accents to add to the peace and tranquility of your stay. You’ll experience Zen the moment you arrive at your condo. Sheltered from the bustling main part of town, this will be your chance to rest and reconnect.
The beautiful condo consists of:
- a luminous open-plan living space, with gorgeous natural wood & cool stone decor perfect relaxing moments at home
- floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors provide a lovely indoor/outdoor flow and connection with nature any time of day
- a refreshing and lovely shared swimming pool that you can access just steps outside your living room & bedroom
- a plush king-size bed in the beautiful bedroom w/natural wood accents & great storage space
- a full bathroom with sleek finishings, waterfall shower head, lovely decor & brand new features plus bath essentials
- a well-equipped kitchenette for preparing simple meals and a dining area table for 4 to enjoy a peaceful breakfast, lunch or dinner at home
Plus this little Zen haven @ZoeTulum has a rooftop terrace to relax, hang out, and enjoy the view or maybe partake in some sunrise or sunset yoga over the jungle! We’re sure this special place will be the highlight of your Tulum escape.
And, let’s not forget the many things you can also see and do around Tulum-- everything from hitting El Pueblito, “the town,” visiting ancient Mayan ruins or freshwater cenotes (freshwater sinkholes unique to this area!), beach & water sports like snorkeling, scuba, paddle boarding, and boating, eco-parks with underground rivers, private boat/yacht/fishing tours, golf, day trips to Akumal, Playa del Carmen, Cancun, and so much more!
You’ll have full, exclusive access to the condo and also shared access to the swimming pool and complex grounds during your stay.
The condo @ZoeTulum is located south of the center of town in the new up-and-coming area of Tulum called La Veleta which is ideally situated just away from the hustle & bustle of the town’s activities yet close enough to get to town or the beach within minutes; walk, bike or drive!
- Surrounded by lush greenery & nature’s elements but still with all the modern comforts & luxuries at your fingertips
- Easy access to Tulum's famous beach road via the newly-opened Kukulkan road (a 9-min drive)
- Nearby Tulum's most notable cenotes: Cristal and Escondido
- In the fabulous up-and-coming La Veleta where the dining scene around Kukulkan & Palenque Avenues is impressive including chic cafes, international restaurants & casual dining
- Walking distance to convenience stores, grocery, cafes, restaurants, and a bike ride away from Tulum’s town where you’ll find boutiques, shops, bars/restaurants, food carts, and more!
Apart from that, here are some of our restaurant recommendations nearby:
- Pasha (Turkish/Middle Eastern cuisine)
- La Consentida
- Burrito Amor
Guests have free parking on the premises which makes it very easy to get around the area. The condo is about 120 km/75 miles or about a 1 hr 45-min drive from the Cancun International Airport (CUN). It’s best to prearrange your airport transfers. There are shared-ride and private vans as well as rental car options. Let us know if you need any assistance. We’d be happy to help.
Here are some approximate estimations (depends on traffic & time of day of course) to the most visited places near Tulum.
- Tulum Ruins - 20-min drive (7.5 km/4.6 miles)
- Xel-ha - 22-min drive (20 km/12.6 miles)
- Xplor - 46-min drive (58.7 km/36.5 miles)
- Pueblito / Tulum town - 11-min drive (3.4 km/2.1 miles)
- Beach road shops / boutiques - 9-10-min drive (5 km/3 miles)
- Chedraui - 8-min drive (3.5 km/2.1 miles)
- Riviera Maya Golf Club - 30-min drive (27 km/16.8 miles)
- Dreams Tulum - 18-min drive (11.3 km/7 miles)
Other Things to Note:
This ground-floor condo features one furnished bedroom and one full bathroom.
Wi-Fi, SmartTV, parking, high-end bed linens, some bath essentials, beach and bath towels are provided free for guests during your stay.
We supply some home and bath essentials to get you started like toilet paper, hand soap, body soap, lotion, paper towels, and trash bags but please note that these items are not replenished. If you require more or other items such as dish soap, sponge, cooking condiments, etc. you must purchase what you need and bring it to the condo.
We have a pre-stocking service available to you at an additional charge if you should choose to have the condo pre-stocked with groceries or other items before your arrival. Just let us know, we can arrange this for you.
For short term rentals there's a fixed rate of $30 USD and $85 USD for stays of more than 21 nights. On arrival, our local team will take a meter reading, and again on departure. You will be billed after check out for any additional consumption. Please save energy by using the AC with measure.
Guests will be requested to sign a Rental Agreement upon booking confirmation.
A security deposit may be required prior to arrival or at check-in subject to the booking platform used to make the reservation. This fee is charged as a credit card transaction and refunded after check-out, provided all terms are met.
There is no daily housekeeping service but should you like the place cleaned during your stay that can be arranged for an additional fee. Just let us know in advance so we can organize it with our cleaning crew.
For long-term stays (21 nights or more) there is a fee of $45 USD for a mid-stay cleaning service.
Pets are not allowed at this property.
- Travelers must be at least 21 years of age or older to book.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed on the premises. Smoking tobacco, cannabis, or the use of any recreational drugs in the house is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will incur a $300 penalty.
- No parties or events are permitted, illegal activity is prohibited, and excessive noise won't be tolerated. No loud music is allowed after 10 pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No more guests than those listed in your reservation are allowed. No tent or other structures may be set up on the ground of the property.
- Renters agree to cover any charge related to damages that occurred during their stay or extra-cleaning charges if needed after their stay.
- Renters may be required to provide a government ID upon booking, at check in, or during their stay for identity verification.
- Please avoid moving furniture.
- Pets are not allowed.
Interaction with Guests:
It’s a self-check-in property. There will be a lockbox to access the key. The lockbox code will be sent to you within 24 hours of your arrival.
You’ll have complete privacy during your stay, but we are available 7 days a week. Should you need anything, just send us a message.