East End, Grand Cayman
The premier vacation ownership destination on Grand Cayman, located on a pristine beach on the quiet, exclusive side of Grand Cayman. The East End of Grand Cayman offers some of the best scuba diving, snorkeling and wind surfing in the Caribbean. The view from the beach-front infinity pool is one of the best on the island. The luxurious units offer spectacular ocean views, spacious interiors, fully appointed kitchens, and upgraded amenities.
7 nights maximum stay, with a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in; based on remaining resort availability*
2024 -- floating week; based on remaining resort availability
2025 -- floating week; based on remaining resort availability
* PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY BEFORE SUBMITTING A FORMAL RESERVATION REQUEST! This is a timeshare unit. We own one week's worth of time, which is available for rental. Upon inquiry, we will contact the resort to confirm whether or not a unit is still available to reserve for the desired checkin/checkout dates.
The resort charges guests directly for electricity used during their stay ($15-$20/day for typical usage). This utility fee, in addition to a Cayman Island accommodation tax (currently US$10/night) will be billed at check-out and must be paid directly to the resort. A $500 deposit will be charged at checkin to be used towards these expenses (any balance refunded at checkout). Basic Wifi is included, but can be upgraded for an additional fee (charged by the resort).
• 1 bedroom oceanfront condo (1st or 2nd floor)
• 1 full bathroom
• Sleeps up to 4 people (2 people in master with king bed, 2 people on pull-out queen sleeper sofa in living room)
• Fully equipped kitchen with full refrigerator, range/oven, microwave and dishwasher
• Private porch (1st floor) or balcony (2nd floor)
• Cable television
• Air Conditioning
• Ceiling Fan
• In-room safes
• Infinity-edge pool facing beach
• Swim-up bar
• 2 hot tubs
• On-site dive operator, Tortuga Divers
• Outdoor elevator
• Water sports rentals (jet skis, windsurfing, kayaks)
• On-site laundry facilities
• On-site scuba diving operator
• Restaurant and bar
• Nightly entertainment
• Tennis court
• Gift shop
• Additional pools and hot tub at sister resort, Morritt's Tortuga Club
Great property, beautiful location and friendly staff. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This one bedroom condo worked out well for us - a king bedroom and nice quality full sleeper couch in the living room with well-equipped kitchen and dining room table. The property has several pools and hot tubs and a dive shop that can put you on a whole range of scuba and snorkel excursions (including ones on other parts of the island through their other branches). There is 10% off on food and drinks through the owner's discount. It was very windy while we were there (in December) which made lying out on the beach not as fun. Also there is a lot of reef in front of the hotel, which makes for some good fish and snorkeling (mostly near the pier where they feed the fish!) but not great swimming. The distance to 7 mile beach is far - it takes about an hour, so think carefully where you want to be on the island.