Welcome to the Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort, where your 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental awaits! Wake up to seaside bliss in Hilton Head Island, starting with fresh-brewed coffee on your private balcony. Embark on an eventful day with the resort's community pool, fitness center, tennis courts, fishing pond, picnic area, sports bar, and more! The sandy shores of Folly Field Beach Park are only a 5-minute walk away, making this the quintessential Atlantic Ocean getaway for up to 4 guests!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Hallway: Twin/Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
A world of luxury awaits at the Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort, home to your cozy coastal condo. Once you've checked in, you'll be tempted to drop your bags and head out to explore all this seaside resort has to offer!
Between matches on the tennis courts, workouts in the fitness center, and fishing in the catch-and-release pond, your days will be bursting with activities. Cool down with a splash in the community pool, then grab a slice from Gator'z Pizza & Wingz. Top off your evening with an after-dinner drink from the on-site sports bar!
If you'd rather dine at home, a well-equipped kitchen makes cooking easy! Serve your meal al fresco on your condo's private balcony, then have a relaxing movie night on the flat-screen cable TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't find a better location for experiencing the beachfront beauty known to Hilton Head Island! Hop on one of the resort's rental bikes to make the 3-block journey down to Folly Field Beach Park for a sunny afternoon on the sandy shore! When at the property, enjoy the partial ocean views.
Treat yourself to tours and tastings at Hilton Head Distillery only 2 miles away. Drive 3 miles to book a boating excursion at Shelter Cove Marina or 12 minutes to peruse an archaeological site of seashells at Sea Pines Forest Preserve!
Shopping enthusiasts will be drawn to the deals at the Tanger Outlets, while history buffs and golf lovers will enjoy a trip to the Harbour Town Lighthouse and Golf Links, all a quick 9-mile trip from home!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything thatâs on your mind. Itâs a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, private balcony, beach chairs, linens, complimentary toiletries starter kit, and more!
- Community amenities include gated entry, beach access, pool (not heated), kiddie pool, pool bar, sports bar, pizzeria, fitness center, tennis courts, grills, picnic benches, catch-and-release fishing pond, playground, bike rental, coin-operated laundry, elevator access, off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles, and much more!
- Idyllic Hilton Head Island location - With the sandy shores of Folly Field Beach Park only a quick 5-minute walk from your condo, you'll feel fully immersed in coastal bliss! Fill your days with golf, distillery tastings, shopping sprees, and boat tours, all less than 20 minutes away
- Nearest Major Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (44.0 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property is located on the second floor but has access to an elevator
- NOTE: There is a mandatory $25 per stay Resort Fee to use the community amenities. Please inquire with Evolve for more information
Enjoyed our short trip. Room was clean and recently updated.
We loved our stay in this cozy, comfortable and clean apartment. We had everything we needed including some beach chairs and a beach umbrella. The place is just steps away from the beach which made it very convenient. Only suggestion would be to have some extra toiletries for longer duration of stay.
We arrived Thursday evening and left Monday morning. Great location, condo was as described. Keurig available which was a plus. Nice beach chairs and umbrella available. Only negative was that the pull out bed was not very comfortable. Would stay again, just bring blankets for additional padding for pullout.
Had a very relaxing and enjoyable time at the Hilton Head Beach & tennis resort. Beautiful un crowded beach during our time.
We enjoyed our condo and the location was perfect. Easy walk to beach. Everything’s in the condo that you would need. Beach chairs are included.