Are you looking for a quiet retreat to rejuvenate your spirit with nature surrounding you in the woods Do you want to escape from the city within minutes We are located minutes from downtown Rogue River.
Come experience the nearby wild Rogue River's recreation area, the fresh woodland smells and wildlife surrounding you! Our cozy mountain hideaway is the perfect spot to come enjoy nature and the mountain views. You may see deer, wild turkeys, fox or other animals coming to the pond for a drink. Or sit by the fire pit listening to frogs and crickets at night while eating smores.
If you are the adventurous type, check out what is going on nearby for fun:
* Rogue Jet Boat Excursions - May 1st thru through mid-Sept
* Drift boat, fly fish or guided tours for Steelhead/Salmon
* Rogue Valley Zipline Adventures - year round
* World class wineries
* Southern Oregon Speedway
* King of the Rogue whitewater rafting - August 18
* Britt Festivals - June thru September
* Oregon Shakespeare Festival - June thru October
* Harvest Fair & BrewFest Sept 14-16
* Hike Table Rock and take in the view of the valley
* Golf Courses for all levels of ability
There is so much more to enjoy in our area! After a full day, you can come home to the quite mountain retreat to listen to nature sip a drink, relax, and reflect on the day!
Property manager lives at separate house on property.