You’ll love our place because of the ambiance and the proximity to New York. It is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. You can hop on any bus right across the street to go to Port Authority, main bus terminal just a block from Time Square.
We welcome to your Home. Please be advice of the House Rules, which are set up for all our guest in order to keep this place at the best ability and make your stay comfortable.
• Check Out time is at 11:00 AM
• No Smoking
• No Pets Allow
• The use of illegal drugs is prohibited
• No dirty dishes at the time of check out.
• Do not eat or drink on the couches and beds.
• A reset cleaning is included at your rental for the next guest to come. Cleaning includes: Sweeping, mopping, dusting and washing linens. You are responsible to keep the kitchen clean at the time of check out.
• Be respectful of the neighbors, please no loud noises.
• Throw the garbage as often as possible (We provide Garbage bags); those are located at the bottom of the sink compartment.
• Any damage or broken items at the property must be notify immediately.
• For your own security lock the door every time you leave the premises.
• All visitors must notify and be authorized by us.
• Please turn off all the appliances before leaving the apartment (Coffee Maker, TV, etc).
• You can use the address to purchase articles for delivery, however we are not responsible for missing items or delivery issues. In the event you would like parking, it is available for a daily fee of $15 dollar per car. We will need at least a 24 hour notification for the parking in order to assign a spot for your car.
• Washer and Dryer machines are located in a common Area at the Building Complex (Next to 1715 building take ramp down to the basement). Key for for laundry room is the extra one in your key chain with the rubber cover. Machines work with coins $2.50 washing load Small $3.50 large and $0.25 for 8 minutes for the dryer.
The pace was good
I stayed at this property for about four months overall and really enjoyed my stay! The apartment itself is very nice and is located in a great area. The grocery store is right down the street and it is an easy bus ride into Times Square. I was blown away by how amazing the hosts were! They were so kind, friendly, and caring as well! They were a great help during my stay and I’m very thankful for that! The people that run the apartment complex are also extremely kind! It is a great community there! The only issues I ran into while staying there was that the WiFi connection was not very good at times and my cell phone service was not very good in the apartment. However, they checked on the WiFi quickly whenever I brought it to their attention. It can get hot in the apartment during the night, but they provide an extra fan for that! The bed is very comfortable. The apartment itself is also very comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay here again! Thank you Claudia and Richie you guys are awesome!
Perfect for long stay. Completely self contained apartment. Community bus to the city every few minutes and supermarkets to the left and right. There is even a laundry across the road. Only drawback...no restaurants nearby. Unless you are drawn to Dunkin' Donuts.