Perfect and convenient 2bed apartment, located only 25 minutes to the Big Apple. Bus stop is steps away. Apartment is a two bedroom and 1 bath recently renovated and professionally decorated to make your stay feel in style and like home. Kitchen is very spacious. Every bedroom has a TV. Bus stop to NYC is only one block away. Commute to the big apple is between 20 to 25 minutes.
We welcome to your Home. Please be advice of the House Rules, which are set up for all our guest in order to keep this place at the best ability and make your stay comfortable.
• Check In time is at 15:00 PM
• Check Out time is at 11:00 AM
• No Smoking
• No Pets Allow
• The use of illegal drugs is prohibited
• No dirty dishes at the time of check out.
• Do not eat or drink on the couches and beds.
• A reset cleaning is included at your rental for the next guest to come. Cleaning includes: Sweeping, mopping, dusting and washing linens. You are responsible to keep the kitchen clean at the time of check out.
• Be respectful of the neighbors, please no loud noises.
• Throw the garbage as often as possible (We provide Garbage bags); those are located at the bottom of the sink compartment.
• Any damage or broken items at the property must be notify immediately.
• For your own security lock the door every time you leave the premises.
• All visitors must notify and be authorized by us.
• Please turn off all the appliances before leaving the apartment (Coffee Maker, TV, etc).
• You can use the address to purchase articles for delivery, however we are not responsible for missing items or delivery issues. In the event you would like parking, it is available for a daily fee of $15 dollar per car. We will need at least a 24 hour notification for the parking in order to assign a spot for your car.
• Washer and Dryer machines are located in a common Area at the Building Complex (Next to 1715 building take ramp down to the basement). Key for for laundry room is the extra one in your key chain with the rubber cover. Machines work with coins $2.50 washing load Small $3.50 large and $0.25 for 8 minutes for the dryer.
Super clean private apartment with full kitchen close to NYC. We were running early and the host called the cleaner and let us drop off our luggage; that was a huge help. Apartment was cozy, warm and overall quiet. It was right on the bus route with the jitneys running every 5-10mins and the city bus every hour. Drops off at 40th and 8th near the subway in NYC. Our family was thrilled with the beds and accommodations. Oh, check out the view from the roof is the door is open.
The apartment was very clean and neat with very easy access to a bus to NYC.