More pictures; click on this link
This is not a "cookie cutter" house. This house is one of a kind.
If you are looking for a special place with a lot of character, this is the place.
Classic Bungalow with all the modern conveniences. Complete HIGH END renovationjust completed in June 2011. Designed with downsizing retirees in mind but would also be great for young professionals.
Long range mountain views without ever having to drive crazy mountain roads. 1/2 mile to I-26 just 10 minutes north of Asheville You'll appreciate this when it snows!
Youwon't find another house with this kind of character and charm with all of the conveniences of a new house
New from the Metal roof down to the refinished 100 year old heart of pine floors. Nothing left to do but turn the key in the door.
We renovated this just for us and spared noexpense because we were downsizing from a million dollar house but we decided to travel in our new R.V. for a couple of years so we only use the house when we are back in town.
Beautiful mountain VIEWS
65' RV driveway
property tax only $644.
* Modern Kitchen with ceramic tile floor and large pantry
* Custom cabinets with Corian Counter tops
* Stainless steel appliances include range with microwave hood, side by side refrigerator / freezer, dishwasher, and garbage disposal.
* Laundry room with washer and dryer
* Original refinished hardwood floors
* Original doors and hardware including skeleton keys.
* Original re-porcelined bath tub with new tile shower surround
* All new woodwork thruout
* Central heat and air conditioning
* Wood burning fireplace.
* New lifetime metal roof on house and garage
* Ceramic tile floors in both bathrooms
* Updated plumbing and electric
* Maintanance free exterior
* New energy efficient windows
* Rocking chair front porch with short range mountain views
*Large covered patio (19'X16')and deck (16'X16')off of kitchen with short range pastoral views and long range mountain views
* Relatively level back yard
* Lots of closet space especially for an older house
* Lots of storage space in basement, attic and garage
This house is ready to just move into and relax. There is plenty of garden space if you like to grow your own vegetables and there is a very well established grapevine which produces lots of grapes.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Weaverville, North Carolina 28787