- Approximately $90 per square foot of living space makes it very, very competitive with any local offerings and much more attractive than new construction
- Great location across the street from Cullinan Park (baseball diamond, 2 tennis courts with lights, full court basketball, & sand volleyball) and within walking distance of schools and Tremont village library and post office.
- Students have the convenient option of riding the bus or walking to school.
- Spacious and comfortable house on well-manicured 1.3 acres
- Main level kitchen, dining room, family room, and sitting room with large floor to ceiling windows facing park.
- Features BOTH a large eat-in kitchen area AND a large formal dining room.
- Main level family room with cathedral ceiling is 16' x 22' and includes built-in bookcases and Weso ceramic wood burning stove imported from Germany
- Large foyer with 1.5 story ceiling and decorative stained glass window treatments at entry designed and installed by Custom Stained Glass of Morton, IL
- Master bedroom 15' x 20' + bonus loft room 15' x 25'
- Large walk-in closet (8' x 15') off Master bedroom
- Downstairs bar/kitchen; pool table/rec room with energy efficient LOPI wood-burning fireplace insert; possible office; and large laundry room with plenty of room to hang-up clothes (instead of ironing!)
- Attached garage 20' wide by 35' (extra deep) with room for 3 vehicles
- 48' x 60' outbuilding converted to heated rec room with adjustable basketball goal including Pergo wood floor and theatre seating for watching movies, ballgames, and gaming (full bathroom with shower).
- Beautiful yard and landscaping - Great location for outdoor activities and sports including outdoor basketball, above-ground swimming pool, and combination soccer/football goal.
- The "Invisible Fence" installed for our two golden retrievers stays with home, of course, and surrounds the entire lot providing plenty of room for your dogs to exercise. A great home for your pets!
- Two large (10' x 20') raised garden plots for home-grown vegetables and herbs
- Reasonable utilities (Ameren gas + Ameren electric): May 2010 ($180.15), April 2010 ($142.72), March 2010 ($217.01), Feb 2010 ($360.15), Jan 2010 ($386.11), Dec 2009 ($226.80), Nov 2009 ($263.97), Oct 2009 ($161.73), Sep 2009 ($265.20), Aug 2009 ($280.60), Jul 2009 ($320.53), Jun 2009 ($279.40)
- Reasonable taxes: real estate taxes for 2009 payable in 2010 = $6500.54
- Tax ID 11-11-24-201-001 Sec 24 T24N R4W, Lot C, PT of SW 1/4, NE 1/4 (Elm Grove Township)
- See Tremont District 702 Report Cards at:
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Tremont, Illinois 61568