New on the Market!
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, JUNE 5 from 11:00 AM until 2:00 PM.
Off the beaten path! This wonderful family home is located on a level, quiet cul-de-sac, but close to all conveniences. This neighborhood has easy access to the Sunset and 217 freeways, and offers a short commute to downtown, St. Vincent's, Nike, Intel and others. Walking distance to bus and MAX line.
Built in 1973, expanded in 2006, and updated over the last 4 years. The large front and back yards provide places to play, garden, or simply relax. You can enjoy many outdoor days and evenings in the brightly lit covered patio, where the massive ledgestone fireplace will provide plenty of warmth on the coolest nights. The nearby pond adds to the ambience for outdoor entertaining! A second private patio adjoins the downstairs family room.
Inside this home you will find that much of it is newly redecorated, including new floors, carpets, paint and upgraded bathrooms throughout. The rambling floor plan provides lots of spaces for family living. Large windows in all rooms provide nice views of the yard.
The seller will offer a 2.5% commission to the buyer's agent. Pre-qualified buyers, please.
- All new interior doors: Bombay mahogany finish w/ all new brass hardware. New moldings, casings and base boards stained to match
- Front entry: stained glass and tiled floors
- LR / DR: New paint on vaulted ceiling and walls; new bamboo laminate floor
- Kitchen: Last updated 2004, good condition with long counter and many cupboards. Around the corner is a bank of more cupboards and a wet bar. An Avalon Cedar gas stove provides wintertime warmth.
- Ceramic downdraft cooktop, self-cleaning oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher (2014), refrigerator, new garbage disposal (2016)
- Master bath: new tile shower, granite w/ 2 sinks, heated tile floor
- New paint, countertops, floors and low flow fixtures in other 3 bathrooms
- Downstairs family room: new carpet and paint. Avalon wood burning insert EPA / DEQ approved
- Newer carpet and paint in bedrooms and main level family room
- Mudroom: deep utility sink and plumbing for stackable W/D combo. Large storage closet
- New furnace and forced air blower (2016). Heat pump /AC (2005)
- Two water heaters: Gas (2014), Elec (2006)
- Security alarm system
- Thirty year composition roof (2006)
- Fresh exterior paint at front entry and on south & west exterior walls
- Covered patio: stone fireplace, skylights, ceiling fan, and dimmable recessed lighting.
- Matching stone water feature w/ lush landscaping
- Second patio located off the downstairs family room
- Large backyard with lawn area, horseshoe pits, irrigated garden area, potting bench, and 8 x 10 storage shed
- Three zone Irrigation system (manual controls)
- Garage: Shop area w/ 30 amp receptacles. Extra storage 240 sq. ft. in the attic (accessible by pull-down ladder)
- Legal: Lot 1, Block 9, Berkshire No. 3. Cedar Hills HOA, annual fee approx. $140
- Washington County 2014-2015 taxes paid $5,700
- THPRD rec center, tennis courts, and parks nearby
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Portland, Oregon 97225