Renovated in 2015 - 2016
* New GAF Timberline Roof
* New CertainTeed Vinyl Siding, Proboard Insulated Sheathing and Weather Resistant Barrier Wrap
* New Gutters
* Renovated Deck
* Andersen windows
* New Retaining Wall, Steps and Walkway
* Professional Landscaping
* Large Level Yard
* Natural Gas Generator Hook Up
* Garage plus off street parking for three vehicles
* Public Sewers, Public Water, Public Garbage and Recycling
* 4 Bedrooms with new fans, all cable ready
* 3 completely renovated Full Bathrooms with walk in showers, jetted tub and radiant floor heating in upper level baths
* Master Bedroom and Bath suite with tray ceilings, 7 foot custom shower with multiple body sprays, rain head and bench
* New Central A/C system
* New Baseboard Gas, Hot Water Heating system
* LED recessed lighting in all rooms
* Solid oak hardwood floors and crown molding throughout
* Eat In Kitchen with stainless appliances
* Open floor plan dining room and living room area
* First floor laundry
* Finished recreation room in basement with natural cork flooring. Basement also includes workshop/storage area and laundry hook up
* Pull down staircase to large attic area
* Whole house attic fan
* This home is located in the beautiful, desirable Intervale section of Parsippany, Morris County, NJ
* Top rated school system, Parsippany Hills High School
* Taxes for 2015 were $7400.
* Conveniently located near Intervale Elementary School, Manor Park, shopping, Routes 287, 80 and 46.
* Public Transportation to NYC by bus or train is nearby.
* Parsippany is recognized as one of NJ's safest towns.
Note: Mailing address is Boonton. Please use Boonton or 07005 for GPS purposes.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Parsippany, New Jersey 07054