YOUR OWN PRIVATE GETAWAY LOCATED IN THE LOWER SMOKY MOUNTAINS AND SURROUNDED BY THE NATIONAL FOREST.
* 3,600 sq feet under A/c & heat. 800 sq. ft. screened in decks with gazebo and sunken hot tub, 520 sq. ft open decks on lower level, 680 sq. ft. heated & insulated 2-1/2 car garage.
* Upper decks, gazebo & front porch made from composite decking.
* Gourmet kitchen with S/S appliances and tons of cabinets.
* Cabinets all around outside of huge kitchen bar.
* Built-in bookcase with lighting and drawers & cabinets below.
* Vaulted ceiling in L.R, D.R. & Kitchen.
* Study with BOW window with recessed lighting & window seats.
* Casement windows with mini-blinds inside plus french
doors, sliding french doors & 6x6 Solid windows.
* Bedrooms have french doors to decks plus 3 sets in L.R. & D. R.
* Pull out drawers under cabinets thru-out. Under-counter wastebaskets thru-out.
* Wood-burning floor to ceiling natural stone fireplace.
* Beautiful Santos Mahogany flooring throughout main floor. Slate foyer, mudroom, & lower 1/2 bath. High end tile in upper baths. Beautiful carpeting thru-out lower level.
* Large master bathroom with heated floor. Huge walk in shower & corner Jacuzzi tub.
* Covered porch with beautiful double door entry leading into large foyer.
* Custom height "Ogee" granite counter-tops in kitchen & upper baths.
* Ten foot ceilings thru-out on both levels, plus 25 foot vaulting in main L.R., D.R. & Kitchen.
* Crown molding in upper level plus chair rail in foyer.
* Mudroom with slate floor, washer & dryer & lots of cabinets leads into garage.
* 6 inch baseboards with electrical outlets. Lutron electrical fixtures & Halogen recessed lighting. Everything on rheostats.
* All sinks are under counter with doubles in kitchen & both upper baths.
* Automatic lights in closets.
* Stone entrance pillars with sensor controlled lights.
* Four zone a/c and heat
* Ceiling fans thru-out. Lighted fans on upper deck.
* Beautiful lower level with large 1/2 bath, full size refrigerator with ice-maker, wet-bar & microwave. Lots of cabinets. Living area plus regulation size pool table & ping pong table. Adjacent exercise room (can hold king bed). Additional storage areas plus locked gun closet. ATV room with double doors to outside.
* Wired for surround sound on both levels.
* Outbuilding for extra storage and gas products.
* Underground 1,000 gallon propane tank.
* Private well, septic system.
* Heat pump plus propane gas fired heating system.
* Security lights
* Professionally landscaped
* Desirable Tar Heel location, Two miles from "Historic Downtown Murphy"
* 12 miles from Western Carolina Regional Airport - 5500 feet x 100 feet.
* Taxes $2,132 yearly
* Being sold jurnished or unfurnished.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Murphy, North Carolina 28906