Sorry, but we must sell our "dream home"! A lot of hard work went into our beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath ranch over the last few years and the results show! Here's just a few of the many upgrades we've done:
* Genuine 3/4 oak hardwood floors in halls, living/dining room, den, master bedroom, master and hall baths, and staircase.
* Complete remodeling of both upper baths, and added lower level bath, plus utility sink in the garage.
* Installed steel roof (2010)
* New 14 SEER A/C and heating system (2008)
* New Proline water heater (2007)
* New carpet in family room (2010)
* Freshly painted exterior trim (2012)
* Temperature controlled attic vent fan system
* Much More !
We have priced our home based on an appraised value done by a certified appraiser for bank loan value purposes. We realize that we cannot recover all of our expenses, but only wish to offer a true fair market value for our beautiful home.
We are including the kitchen appliances; AND, with a full-price offer, we will include all of the other appliances, a 50 in. big screen HD-TV, a cast-iron electric stove, two bedrooms complete with antique furniture, a Cub Cadet lawn tractor with accessories, a newer LG deluxe model washer and dryer (2012) and a second refrigerator, if a full-price offer is accepted!
We will certainly miss the view of the rolling hills, the bordering 10+ acre parcels, the clear-day view of the Smokies, our gorgeous azaelas, and lovely trees and fenced back yard.
We love the close-in location with lower taxes, municipal water, and Fibernet service. Also a quiet cul-de-sac street in a west side neighborhood with hilltop views. Happily shown by appointment to pre-approved Buyers.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Morristown, Tennessee 37814