Can't buy, rent it for $1,000 per month (currently leased through 12/31/2012).
Rent-to-Own option: $5,000 up front, $1,000 per month rent, with an option to buy at $124,500 up to three years from start of agreement. This option requires satisfactory credit check.
Beautiful home in historic Cloverdale!
Home situated in a safe, low-traffic, cul-de-sac and has many major upgrades! Buy a home in the historic district without having to worry about costly upgrades!
This house is ready for someone to move in the minute the papers are signed.
Call if you want to see the house, and email me if you have any questions!
Come see the house, and make me an offer on this great home.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE PICTURES
- New paint (inside and out)
- Beautiful wood floors
- New electrical service - everything from the power line down has been upgraded
- outlets grounded, breaker box, meter and circuit breaker, built-in surge protector that can handle
multiple lighting strikes, and smoke and carbon monoxide detectors tied to electrical
- New water heater
- New 3-ton Trane heating and air (electric AC, gas Heat)
- Gas stove
- Kitchen with island
- 2 Fireplaces (both can burn wood and have been recently inspected - one fireplace currently set
up for gas)
- New roof on the back add-on
- Security system with door and motion sensors
- New dish washer and disposal
- Tiled baths, walk-in shower and tub shower
- Wooden deck
- 2-Car carport
- Detached storage (has electricity)
- Spacious, floored attic space for storage
This price is only applicable to a sale brokered by the home owner. This house is already marked over $20,000 off what I have in it in! Look for another house with these upgrades at this price point in Cloverdale. You will not find it. This house has been cared for and improved. Great street, great house, and great neighbors...
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Montgomery, Alabama 36104