1. 1.68 acres overlooking lake; house located on one of highest elevation points
in Sabine Parish.
2. Ceramic tile throughout except for bedrooms and study upstairs; ceramic tile
countertops (which match flooring) in kitchen, bathrooms, and around
3. Aspen wood ceiling in great room and portions of upstairs.
4. 9 ft. sheetrock ceilings downstairs except for aspen ceiling in great room
which graduates from 9 ft. to 20 ft.
5. Stone wood-burning fireplace; enclosed wood storage bins on each side of
firebox accessible through enterior doors as well as exterior doors (for
loading wood); clean-out trap for ashes accessible from exterior.
6. 5 ton Bryant air conditioner with new Carrier upper unit that was installed in
7. Insulating windows throughout; insulating glass on all exterior doors.
8. Custom-made wooden plantation shutters on all windows with matching
custom-madewooden blinds on all exterior doors.
9. Ceiling fans with light fixtures located in all rooms except bathrooms.
10. Furnished kitchen: side-by-side refrigerator/freezer; dishwasher (2 yrs old;
stainless steel interior; extra quiet); self-cleaning oven; smooth electric
stovetop with down-draft vent (3 yrs old); microwave (enclosed above oven
with roll-down door); doubledeep-pan stainless steel sink.
11. Oversized pantry (adjoining kitchen) enclosed by two 8 ft. doors.
12. Master bedroom downstairs with oversized walk-in closet accessible from
13. Oversized Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and private potty room in master bath.
14. Washer and electric dryer (with abundance of overhead shelving) downstairs;
enclosed by two 8 ft. doors located between kitchen and master bath.
15. Direct TV wiring in great room, master bedroom, study, and 2 bedrooms
16.Telephone jacks in great room, master bedroom, and 2 bedrooms upstairs.
17. Dedicated computer line for study area.
18. 18’x36’ in ground salt water pool with heat pump and Polaris automatic pool
cleaningsystem; pool accessible through wrought iron gates from front and
19. Porches: 9 ft. ceilings on front and back; 2 ceiling lights and 2 door lights on
front;2 ceiling lights and 2 ceiling fans on back.
20. Exterior comprised of a total combination of brick and Hardy board.
21. 10’x12’ screened fish room at rear of carport equipped with refrigerator and
doubledeep-pan stainless steel sink.
22. 12’x12’ utility room with floored attic for storage at rear of carport.
23. House furnishings, yard equipment, and tools to be sold separately.
24. 10 minutes from Cypress Bend Conference Center and Golf Course;
5 minutesfrom Cypress Bend Marina (provides quick access to boating,
fishing, and other water sports); 15 minutes from Toledo Town; 10 minutes
25. Quiet, remote asphalt street with culdesac.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Many, Louisiana 71449