"ONE OF A KIND" This New Executive home has panoramic views of Mount Katahdin and the Western mountians.It is setting in a small sub-division on 2 acres with very much privacy and has been designed and built by me, a private builder. This home has the following features:
1. Custom built roof system.
2. Full Basement.
3. Architectural 30 year shingles.
4. High grade vinyl siding.
5. Maine made vinyl thermopane windows filled with argon gas with prarie style grills.
6. Three bedrooms with masterbedroom suite which includes bathroom, double sinks and a 48" walk-in shower.
7. Kitchen has recessed lighting, maple hardwood cabinets, set down island and table area.
8. Custom ash hardwood flooring and trim in living room.
9. Real Birch flooring in foyer/front entry area.
10. Beautiful Ash Hardwood stair case custom built to the observation room which looks at Mount Katahdin.
11. Ceramic Tile in Kitchen with cement backer board installed for support.
12. Baths have quality cabinets with heat lamps and insulated e-longated toilets.His and Her sinks for convenience.
13. Home has lighted LED switches and dimmers for convenience.
14. Three quality fans.
15. Telephone and cable ready.
16. Hot water baseboard with storage tank for good supply of hot water. Has 4 Zone hot water baseboard for heat.
Lot Has septic leach field installed and has been landscaped. Home has many more fine features. 1/4 mile from hospital and offers country living within the city limits of Lincoln, Maine with 13 lakes.
Lincoln also offers a private airport, golfing, shopping, hunting, fishing and other outdoor sports, many fine restuarants, and the list goes on. A must see to appreciate.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Lincoln, Maine 04457