641 Fairway Lane S.E. (Far Horizons subdivision)
Iowa City, IA. 52240
TAKE IMMEDIATE POSSESSION OF THIS BEAUTIFUL S.E. IOWA CITY HOME! This great family friendly home sits on approximately 51,000 sq. ft. of land which is 2 lots (lots 2 & 3 of Far Horizons subdivision). The house sits on lot #2 and lot #3 is open. THE HOUSE & BOTH LOTS WILL ONLY BE SOLD AS A PACKAGE!
You can have the best of both worlds with city ammenities, but pay county taxes! This house, which has approximately 2,164 sq. ft. of finished living space, is within 2 blocks of a city bus stop and is also walking distance from stores, restaurants, & parks. Also, the new Hoover Elementary School is being built within a block of the entrance of Fairway Ln.
Everything from top to bottom has been updated so you can move right in! Fresh paint throughout in a neutral color pallet, new floors throughout which include travertine tile in entryway, downstairs hall, laundryroom and all 3 bathrooms, wood floors though entire main floor, & upstairs hallway and new carpet with thick padding in all bedrooms. New energy efficient windows, newer roof, updated light fixtures and ceiling fans. All new kitchen appliances (microwave/rangehood, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, & wine cooler). New Rheem heating & central a.c., water heater, and water softener. More updates can be seen in individual room descriptions!
* Entry foyer: Double door entry & coat closet.
* Laundry room: Nice sized room with a lot of space for storage and folding. Front loading washer & dryer to stay with house.
* Bedroom 1 - Large bedroom with 2 closets and large wall of windows.
* Bedroom 2 - Built in shelves and desk, two closets with built-ins for storage.
* Bathroom 1 - Double IKEA sinks and storage, glass block walk-in shower.
* Kitchen - New stainless appliances, custom 56"x39" stainless island with granite serving bar & wine cooler, pass thru to dining room with custom stainless countertop, new cherry cabinets with tons of storage, marble tile countertops, pressed copper ceiling and brushed stainless hanging pot rack, custom Levelor cordless cellular shades.
* Dining room - Extra wide, 3 panel sliding glass door that leads to a large, 336 sq. ft. deck with a water view, pressed copper ceiling & ceiling fan.
* Great room - Large room that can accomodate many pieces of furniture, oversized windows with beautiful views, ceiling fan.
* Bathroom 2 - All new fixtures, soaking tub, large linen closet
* Bedroom 3 - Bright and cheery room with large circle top window and mirrored IKEA wardrobe. Perfect for nursery or child's room!
* Large linen closet
* Attic access
* Master suite - Bedroom boasts frenchdoors that can separate room to accommodate a sitting room, nursery, or guestroom. Walk-in closet, lots of windows, & ceiling fan. Bathroom has all new fixtures with double sinks, shower stall, low profile toilet, bathtub, and lots of storage.
* The square footage of the basement IS NOT included in the overall square footage of living space in the house.
* Finished, carpeted family room with sliding doors that lead to a 338 sq. ft. bonus room, with epoxied floor, that would make a great playroom, excercise room or guestroom.
* Enclosed utility room for water softner
* 2 separate enclosed areas with understairs storage.
* Double garage with new automatic garage doors with individual programmable openers.
* Built-in workbench and storage
* 2 year old lawn tractor, 2 yr. old snow thrower, gas grill, & patio set will stay with the house.
* Low maintenance vinyl siding
* Newer roof
* Covered front walkway
* Large front and side decks
* Circle driveway
* Gorgeous mature shade trees
* Landscaped fire pit
* Water view
* Great yard for kids and/or pets!
* Safe & quiet surroundings at the end of the street.
ALL SQ. FOOTAGE MUST BE VERIFIED BY THE BUYER BEFORE CLOSING.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Iowa City, Iowa 52240