Features of home
- - 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths, with bonus space currently being used as nursery
- - New granite, backsplash, refinished cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and sink in kitchen.
- - Large master bath with double vanities and whirlpool tub
- - Big master bedroom with bay windows
- - Vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace in living room
- - Formal dining room with large pass-through for open feel
- - Great outdoor space with beautiful creek that surrounds the house on two sides, mature trees, large deck, fish pond with waterfall feature, patio, firepit, storage building and walking trail to Sparkman Park.
- - House also has a large two car garage, and the crawlspace is very high and has a cement floor that can be walked into and used as extra storage space.
- - Located on quiet dead-end street great for walking
- - Touchscreen security system
- - Brand new roof with architectural shingles will be installed in the next 2 weeks.
- - Carpets have just been professionally cleaned.
- Tru-Green Contract for remainder of the year
- 3 minute drive to I-65
- Lots of privacy in the large back yard.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Hartselle, Alabama 35640