Beautiful and well-kept 2-story, Energy Star Certified home built in 2010 and located at the back of The Maples subdivision.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- Both formal living and dining rooms
- Breakfast area and breakfast bar
- Variable height kitchen cabinets
- Walk-in pantry
- Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator/range/oven/microwave/dishwasher are included)
- Family room with wood burning fireplace
- Smooth 9-ft.ceilings
- Upgraded carpet and pad
- Grand Illusions flooring (entry hall, kitchen/breakfast area, powder room and pantry)
- Ceramic tile (Master bath, laundry/utility room and guest bath)
Lots of storage! Extremely spacious bedrooms all with walk-in closets. Master bedroom suite includes a very large wrap around walk-in closet, garden tub, dual vanities, walk-in shower, and commode enclosure with linen closet and utility/laundry room (attic access). Second floor also has a very spacious recreation/loft room that can be converted into a 5th bedroom, if desired.
9,000 sq. ft. lot with nice big back yard. Large 2-car garage with a closet. Cement patio at back door. Covered porch in front of the house.
This home is conveniently located 25-30 minutes from Lexington, but also convenient to Louisville as well. Elkhorn Creek is steps away for fishing, kayaking, etc. Lakeview Park (pedestrian path)/Lakeview Spring Golf (Par 3) course located across from the entrance to The Maples subdivision. Franklin County High School, Elkhorn Middle and Elementary Schools are located within a 4 minute drive.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Frankfort, Kentucky 40601