Beautiful Custom Home. 2.8 acres for sale on the CT shoreline, 10 mins to Old Saybrook train station and beach. 30 min to Hartford and a short walk to the CT River.
Fine custom builder's personal home, centered on historic Congregational Church green.
- New kitchen, soap stone counters, Viking gas range wide plank pine floor, stainless fridge, built in DW
- 3.5 new bathrooms, slate tile floors, glass door, custom showers
- 1st floor master bedroom suite with walk through closet
- Spacious living room with wood burning stove, oak hardwood, book cases, picture window to church green
- 2 bedrooms and a full bath on second floor, dormers, wired for internet and cable, ample closets, built in book case
- Custom european style library in dormer with large window seat
- Deck with sail shade, custom boot scraper.
- Beautifully landscaped with stone slab patio, wall and fire ring, mature sun and shade plantings
- Large fenced vegetable garden and chicken house
- 2 acres cleared, bordered with mature Maple, White Oak and Hickory, space and access for future barn or pool, additional pets or animals
- Basement half finished laundry room with wood folding station and copper sink, may also be used as gym space
- All new Marvin windows, Fir entry doors
- Samsung Ducted Mini Split heating and Cooling, forced air
- Joutle Castine wood stove heats entire house or may supplement
- 200 Lb gristmill wheel set into front entry surrounded by slate tile
- Reclaimed chestnut post, Fir trim
- New two flue chimney, stainless liner on wood stove, just cleaned
- Fiberglass, foam and cellulose insulation
- All new electrical service, panel and wiring, LED lighting in kitchen
- Underground Utilities
- City water
- City sewer
- Viking Gas range
- Electric DHW
- Cement siding
- New 30 year roof
- Privacy fencing in yard
- Kholer faucets
- Toto toilets
- Baldwin Hardware
- Off street parking for 3 cars, more if gate is opened
Relaxed town living in a river community. Walk on brick, lit sidewalks to Post office, town hall, grocery store, pharmacy, local restaurants, shops, marinas and town elementary school. Watch the local town parades or the thursday night horseshoe tournament from the front steps.
Highway entrance minutes away.
Perfect for the New York commuter, weekend getaway, young family or retirees.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Deep River, Connecticut 06417