2456 140th Avenue, Carlisle IA 50047
Designed and built by the current owner. Energy efficient 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom (1 full and 2 - 3/4) home on 3.5 acres, 3 mi west of Carlisle (18 minutes to downtown Des Moines). 2800 sq ft.
DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY
1 mile east of Hwy 65/69 on Scotch Ridge Rd., then 1 mile north on 140th Ave.
2.5 acres wooded, screened porch, office space, walk-in pantry, work room/studio/sewing room, 2 car detached garage, patio, deck, bedrooms with ceiling fans, draperies/blinds throughout, fenced yard. Natural setting with wildlife, morel mushrooms, wild grapes and plums. Carlisle school district. Warren County.
The garage was built in 1974; the house in 1980 with the upper level finished in 1990. A screened porch was added in 2005. Hundreds of trees and shrubs were planted in 1993.
* Heating is forced air, heat pump with propane back up
* Electric water heater
* Gas (propane) kitchen range
* Hook up for washer and electric dryer (not included)
* Asphalt shingles on house and garage
* Wood and vinyl clad casement and sliding windows
* Carpet, tile, and vinyl floors
* Painted vertical wood siding exterior
* Rural water system
* Septic system
3.5 acres, 580 ft deep x 260 ft frontage (including 40 ft county road right of way easement)
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WITH HOUSE
* Large oak dining room table with two leaves; seats 12
* John Deere mower/snow blower
* Propane gas that is currently in the tank
* Microwave oven
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Carlisle, Iowa 50047