A charming stick built colonial, which sits on a bucolic 1.32 acres. With a large front and back yard for gardening and leisure. Sits across hundreds of acres of state land in the Lake Superior state park. Large rooms and beautiful windows give this home a light and bright feel. Long distance views and wildlife abounds. Wraparound front porch, french doors open up to rear deck. 9 foot celings. Finished basement.
Many upgrades include:
1. Remodeled huge kitchen with Quartz counter tops, 16 ga stainless sink with high end Delta faucet.
2. Landscaping as follows: Stone planting beds with stone path along side of house. Custom Bluestone front path. Multiple plantings include Magnolia, Spruce and Birch trees to name a few, with room for endless more. Young orchard with many fruit trees. A separate blueberry patch with some currant, raspberry and strawberry as well. (There are also 3 mature apple trees, which gave bushels of delicious organic apples this last fall, and a wild blackberry patch).
3. Finished walkout basement done with beautiful cedar walls and ceiling, stone archway and columns, and a handcrafted wood bar. Extra wide pine flooring, surround sound speaker system for home theater. Stone shower with dual showerheads and separate 1/2 bathroom. Wonderful cedar sauna for use both dry and with steam, a luxury not easily described in words.
4. Sturdy Wood shed 10x12 ft., both beautiful and offering ample storage.
5. Generator with built in transfer box for emergency outages.
6. Custom built-in bookshelf handcrafted from solid oak.
Four bedrooms upstairs, with a bonus room that was finished off of one of the rooms, designed to behome office. Two full bathrooms, two 1/2 bathrooms. Central air conditioning, oil furnace with forced-air heating, gas stove and 2 sided fireplace. Large kitchen pantry, walk-in closet in master bedroom.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Bethel, New York 12720