This beautifully remodeled home boasts 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus a large finished room in basement that makes a terrific 3rd bedroom. Nestled in a quiet, established neighborhood with mature trees and friendly neighbors, you are within walking distance to the library, schools, grocery store, frozen yogurt shop, and a variety of downtown shops.
Large spaces abound and are perfect for entertaining and for growing families.
- Beautiful sunroom for a morning cup of coffee or quiet afternoon read and set apart with a pair of stunning French doors
- Cozy living room with plenty of room for a sectional sofa or multiple couches
- Spacious dining room with a pretty view of the street through a large bay window
- Gorgeous kitchen utilizes space well with Amish-made cabinets that extend to the ceiling
- Deep pantry features close proximity to kitchen and pull-out shelves for easy retrieval
- Breakfast nook overlooks kitchen and makes a great informal dining spot
- Bright and airy laundry room with garage entrance, closet, and attached bathroom for washing up after a long day of work
- Large, partially finished basement includes closet for bedroom or storage, office space, and large crafting or workshop area with cabinets and countertop
- Basement storage room extends the length of the house and boasts built-in storage and a separate root cellar for storing canned goods or drying herbs
- Exterior entrance just steps from the basement, perfect for coming and going through the detached 1-car "Coach House" garage (2008), which has a working garage door and can also be used as a workshop or potting shed
- Lush backyard houses a sunny patio for grilling and entertaining, beautiful perennial landscaping, and mature trees
- Sweet white fence gives a crisp contrast to the green yard and makes your gorgeous backyard sanctuary safer for children and pets
Recent updates include the front porch and door, furnace and central A/C, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances in kitchen, laminate flooring in sunroom, light fixtures, outlets and light switches, and all new paint.
For Sale By Owner Home Prices for Arthur, Illinois 61911